Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctrines Wishlist

Doctrines I would really enjoy to see in a future CoH expansion/CoH 2:

1. US: A massive airborne drop with troops landing randomly all over the map, could be overpowered even if the prize was very high but if the troops were very bad then it could work out. not very useful but cool!

2. Japan: Kamikaze plane. Like a V1 basically but differently skinned! Could perhaps shoot a bit before crashing.

3. Underground bombs. In WW1 (yes 1) tunnels were dug to the opposing sides trenches and terrifying bombs were placed underneath. These were set off during an attack. Could be cool in WW2 also but not sure if it would be a doctrine or an ability.

4. Russian horde of very poorly armed troops. In some assaults made by the Russians only 2 in 8 soldiers had a rifle, the rest were told to grab rifles from the dead. This would basically be like a Orc army in DoW or something but I believe it would be cool!

So what do you guys think and what doctrines can you think of yourself?

wow, nice ideas

As i mentioned once, there should be an ability to call one huge airstrike and bomb places randomly on the map. they should balance it by making it expensive, and very vulnerable to AA weapons or even machine guns.
    This should belong in your US airborne dream doctrine.

And ships, we gotta have off map artillery from ships and amphibious vehicles at our disposal. Should only be available on certain maps though. release more beach maps!

Comment

Yes beach landings would be cool and off shore bombardment would be awesome! Especially if the rounds were actually traveling vertically, hitting anything in the way. Beach maps would probably also be used in a Japanese expansion. Also that huge bombing run sounds awesome!

Another doctrine could be the ability to place a large field of mines, with a surrounding fence, at some area of the map. Both sides would be vulnerable to these mines.

Comment

ouch

We have a V1 rocket...i want to see a V2 rocket!

Comment

Lols yes good point... But did the V2 ever exist in WW2?

Comment

Re: Doctrines Wishlist

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Working...
                X