Rant (whine) Against Whiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant (whine) Against Whiners

I realize the hypocrisy of me ranting (or whining/complaining) about people who whine in game, but this needs to be said.

I use every weapon in the game as they are all fun to me, but the gun I used to use to build up rank, or what I call my 'backup weapon' for when I'm sucking or I need to kick it up a notch, is the m16 w/ grenade launcher, stopping power, and deep impact. I am SICK :dead: of the 'noob tube' comments. When I have this setup, I will literally be number one on smaller or big servers for the entire time I'm there. Yes, I'm sure there are some 'noobs' who use the weapon, but why aren't their scores like mine? And I mean high kill/death ratios b/c I don't just use the nade launcher on it. I kill people all the time with it, probably b/c I know to aim at the feet, I shoot at 'noobs' (also the whiners) who run the exact same path on a map at the exact same time everyone does and then they cry when as marines, I shoot the car on crossfire at the beginning of the map and I get a 3 for 1 kill. I also don't just fire, I aim the nade launcher. I thread it through windows, between three walls where it gets just past the corners. They call it a noob tube, yet I hardly ever get killed by it myself b/c if you see it coming, if the guy didn't fire it at your feet, simply strafe left or right, and it goes right by you. Or, actually use cover, I'm sorry if I blow you up when you're standing in the open and I fired from behind cover. I also have played every CoD, and I was CAL-M for CTF in UO and our team went to the playoffs every season. I guess that's why I get mad b/c these people who suck themselves are whining about the gun I'm using.

My point is this, any weapon can be called a noob weapon if you simplify it down and it angers me when people whine who are using what I consider a noob weapon b/c everyone hates certain guns more than others.

These are sarcastic, please take them as so, but yet I hear people say these things in servers just like this

Assault rifles - They can't handle the intensity of the cqb so they just sit back and camp or if they move forward they only kill b/c their guns are way too powerful with perks. Not to mention the noob tube which takes no skill b/c for long shots, or shots through tight spaces far distances away, just to kill one guy, they don't have to aim.

SMGS - just prayers and sprayers. They can't actually shoot, so they just get into cqb and hope they kill. They can't actually aim, the real shooters use rifles. These guys just run around shooting their little heart out b/c they suck at actually aiming.

LMGS - talk about upping the ante with praying and spraying, these guys camp and spray! Right through the walls and b/c of uav or just b/c they spam their gun, they practically wall hack with it. No skill here, just hold the fire button and move mouse.

Shotguns - the good ole shottie, a wide shot for a person with a small brain. He can't aim, so he'll just shoot a gun with a huge blast and hopefully kill something. CQB is his friend, and anything past 5 feet where he has to aim is his worst nightmare.

Snipers - ah the tent and campfire lovers. They just sit back and get kill after kill in their favorite spot. They don't have the skill to hack it up close so they just hide in their little area and fire away. Oh, and if they kill up close, they're even bigger noobs for using a sniper in cqb b/c the gun is powerful and they got lucky when they hit the person.

Listen, I said above that I use every type of weapon and enjoy all of them, but sadly b/c I will get a high amount of kills, people will mock whatever gun I use and I'm like okay, what gun would you like me to use that I won't be called a noob with b/c no matter what gun I use, I own your face and then you consider it a noob weapon, THERE ARE NO WEAPONS LEFT TO CHOOSE FROM! >_< Would you like me to just go around knifing you...wait, I have done that when I had uav jammer and dead silence on, and then you get mad b/c I keep knifing you...

If I constantly bugged people about their weapon, and they whined about mine, fine, karma it is. But I never complain about what other people are using, it's part of the game, not an extension of you know what as some people seem to consider it. That's why a couple of servers have become my favorites merely b/c people don't usually whine about getting killed by [insert weapon here].

Thank you for reading if you got this far, and hopefully the more people who realize that their weapon class will always be considered noobish by some other person, will not be hypocritical in calling another guy a noob for using that person's preferred weapon.

/rant (whine)

You gotta admit, the GL is a littlebit cheap

Comment

I don't stay away from cqb with my m16

Comment

adds this to my "definitions of irony" list ..

most people who whine are noobs that get mad cuz we keep killing them...

Comment

Aha, I read the first few sentences...

Just... don't let it get to you, and ignore them... After a million accusations of me doing cheap/random/hacks stuff mainly from 12 year old kids, you learn to just ignore it... and keep owning them.

Comment

I dont let it bother me either.

It does bug me sometimes when a good player will start accusing and complaining. I dont know if ego is involved there or they feel no one else could do as well as them unless they had hacks, or they have hacks and since someone is doing well also, they must be hacking.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Just remember that a lot of the whining isn't necessarily directed at you personally. Often it's just built-up frustration of the thousands of spammy servers out there. Any weapon, used in certain ways or by too many people will tip the game in a direction that isn't always fun.

Yes, some of the whiners are just n00bs, but some are just very frustrated players who have had bad experiences, and haven't yet discovered what types of games/servers suit them best.

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
                *Snip*
                Snipers - ah the tent and campfire lovers. They just sit back and get kill after kill in their favorite spot. They don't have the skill to hack it up close so they just hide in their little area and fire away. Oh, and if they kill up close, they're even bigger noobs for using a sniper in cqb b/c the gun is powerful and they got lucky when they hit the person.

*Snip*
                I have heard about this soooo many times... But i have learned to ignore them... But the fact is that b1tching never ends. Wether it's too powerful gun, retard perk or something else. People will always find something that they can keep on b1tching(they can't survive without it)...

*Runs back to the superduper hiding spot with M40 and sets up camp*

:laugh:

Comment

I completely agree with JoMaMaz. I can't stand people who whine about what weapons or tactics people use, even if it's not directed at me.

Comment

Glad there are others out there. Sorry for the long post, but I had never released my frustration of whiners, I was always good and just blew it off. But the night before it put me over the edge. I was using a sniper on a server each map, it was getting late and got down to 4 on 4. It was Countdown and my team was sucking, and even I was 13-26 which is bad for anyone, but horrible for me. So I switched to my noob tube gun and the guy who wined the most and was serious, was the guy on the other team just spraying with his lmg...and of course the rest of the players on my team kept getting killed giving him airstrikes and helis...which I'm first on my team, so then I get killed b/c of magnetic bullets. After switching to my gun and zoning in, they barely beat us, but it was just too much at the end of the day and I had to rant somewhere, somewhere where people are smarter, like totalcod4. :salute:

Comment

The only thing I can whine about is when I died and dropped a martyrdom grenade, then spawned on top of it and got killed by the same grenade... That was a wtf moment.

About the snipers; I like staying in one spot and blasting everyone who gets in my line of sight! That is what snipers do. As long as the people aren't hacking or glitching, quit whining.

Comment

What makes me laugh is when the GL is used for its actual purpose and it still gets abuse. I was playing a round on Showdown and there was some guy camped up on the second level behind a wall with an RPD, noone could manage to strafe him or get close enough for a grenade throw.

So i adopted the GL for its intended purpose, the insults came so fast that i swore that no human should be able to type that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
                          So i adopted the GL for its intended purpose, the insults came so fast that i swore that no human should be able to type that fast.
                          :rofl:

They probably bound their keys to instant insult.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                            :rofl:

They probably bound their keys to instant insult.

Crunch
                            LMAO!! :rofl:

Comment

I think Crunch got it in one lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X