Russian versus Japanese Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian versus Japanese Campaign

Now that everyone has said what they would want in future CoH games its basically come down to a Russian campaign or a Japanese campaign. Which one would you rather see in CoH?

hmmm, i think i would love a japanese one. for one, very different faction thus a very different play style.
    it will also the the game engine a very new look with very different environment ranging from jungle to what not.
    and i have no clue on japanese weaponry and vehicles so it may be a good history lesson as well

Comment

Yes it would be a completely new look on everything and very interesting! Also it could bring in some really cool doctrine aids! Kamikaze plane anyone?

Comment

Here's what I think about Russian/ Japanese campaign.

Lets start with Japan: I think the new play style would be GREAT. Building foxholes, booby traps, bayonet charges, etc.

Now, the Russians: Their equipment is more..."known"? than the Japanese equipment. As in, the Russians used the Mosin-Nagant, T34 tank, PPSH, But I dont really know anything that the japanese used, besides the Zero, but that's a plane. there are more to name for the russians but I dont feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus View Post
          Kamikaze plane anyone?
          Yes! better having my planes to accidentally crash into my tanks

"If im going down, im taking you to hell with me!"

Comment

Working...
          X