Ranking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking up

Hi i have been playing BF2 for about a month or 2 and at first i was ranking up and in about 2 weeks or so i got my 4 rank i think and i was able to unlock the second sniper rifle and the second medic gun the G36. after i had unlocked those i played and had fun but noticed after i a while i was not ranking up anymore, im stuck at about a little over half way up the rank and i have not gotten any awards or badges and no experience points or w/e they are called

i have been trying to join ranked games im guessing they are the ones with the little ^ symbol and even the games that say Ranked. please if you have any info on what im doing doing wrong please let me know.

by the way i don't usually play as squad leader or commander if that has anything to do with it

-Chewy

the more points you get, the longer it takes to rank. first few stand at a couple of hundred per rank, later ones are thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
      the more points you get, the longer it takes to rank. first few stand at a couple of hundred per rank, later ones are thousands.
      That is the correct awnser.

And underneath the server list there are some boxes you can click and search by, click ranked and then search server. The only servers that will come up are ranked, no unranked.

Comment

Working...
      X