For The Love Of God Help Me With That Insert Disc Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Love Of God Help Me With That Insert Disc Problem

I have been looking everywhere for a solution and I can't find one at all. When I start up the game it says please enter the play disc (PC-CD). Yes, I have bought the game and this guaranteed has nothing to do with my computer specs, because my computer is brand new running everything else beautifully. Please someone help me, I just want to play this game.

Specs please. having a brand new pc means nothing when troubleshooting which is what you are asking US to do for you.

Comment

dude its not a spec problem. Thousands of kids in forums all over have had this problem and it has nothing to do with a video card, etc. I haven't updated either, I'll wait for someone with a solution.

Comment

The solution to this problem probably depends on what hardware you have, what OS you are using and what software you have installed.
        EA recommend closing all background processes
        The Tech FAQ, stickied in this forum suggest it is a nforce issue.
        If you are using SATA drives read this
        If you have any cd/dvd clone tools, you may have to delete/update them.
        Or it could just be the disc itself or the drive.

Comment

You could try a mini image.

Read:
          Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Exactly, it could be the DVD-drive. And that has to do with hardware/specs.

Comment

Working...
            X