Guns + ACOG = <3 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns + ACOG = <3 ??

So I threw the ACOG away a long time ago and never looked back, until CookieMonstar said I should use the M16 more. So I did and it was good. I put the red dot on it, but it just wasnt as accurate, so I put the ACOG on it and it works REALLY well together.

So I kill one of my clanmates and picked up his shiny AK47 with the ACOG and that gun is AWESOME with it.

Sooo, that got me thinking, what other guns are really good with it?

Sniper rifles are a bit strange, I think TSlaw likes them though.
    G3 = teh sux with Acog.

The LMGs are pretty fun with it, but I find the red dot does just as well.

Was it the G36c that has almost no sway with an ACOG?

What guns do you use with the ACOG that works well?

(For your ACOG haters/RDS lovers, yes the RDS is great all around and beats up the ACOG overall. I'm with you. )

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Dont forget about us plain old iron sighters. I rarely use scopes. Love the iron sights, but not a couple of the guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
      Dont forget about us plain old iron sighters. I rarely use scopes. Love the iron sights, but not a couple of the guns.
      Oh yea I did forget. There are some good guns with iron sites. AK74U, SAAW, M16 has pretty good sights along with the P90.

Those are good to know when you want to use a silencer too.

:salute:

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

DO NOT USE THE ACOG!

I will hunt you down and kill you if oyu do. That thing is so bad that its not even funny

Comment

ive used m16, m4 ( m16 is better though), p90, mini-uzi, and m14, and m41

i only use it now on the m16 and the p90 now though

Comment

The ACOG works surprizingly well on the Skorpion, too. You've got to try it to believe it... :salute:

It's not something you'd do in RL, but it works well in-game.

Comment

It is uber on a sniper rifle (M40), too good imo, takes 1 hit kills to a new level!

Comment

I hate ACOG with everything. Except for sniper rifles once in a while just because it's fun

G36C is OK though because of the very little sway.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
                  The ACOG works surprizingly well on the Skorpion, too. You've got to try it to believe it... :salute:

It's not something you'd do in RL, but it works well in-game.
                  Skorpion with silencer is 10 times better than the ACOG... Its deadly accurate on all ranges

Comment

I can't aim with the ACOG past a certain distance. I only use it on the AK47 because the reflex and suppressor are bugged. And I can only shoot accurately with the AK past a shorter distance than I can with the ACOG.

Comment

The G36C is epic with the ACOG, but beware: If you look at the iron sights through the ACOG you see the two don't line up. The ACOG aims to the right, I think, if not the left. Awesome gun, just watch out for this small strange error.

Comment

For certain guns... Acog sways, RDS does not. For example, the m16 and the g3. You are better off without it.

Comment

^^Exactly!

Comment

i use iron sites and add my noob tube :P rofl i have done some major pwnage with the noob tube i like to poom people

Comment

ACOG > RDS on most assault rifles. Maybe other people just don't know how to use it properly (), but when I use it I get way better results than with the RDS. On the SMGs the RDS is better though.

Comment

Working...
                              X