consider this when making a video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consider this when making a video

a frag video yes? where you shoot people?

Cut right to the meat of it and show the kills. i dont care about you staying alive running around throwing nades or going to some new spot.

These are good

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=O0ADOTgcOUM&feature=related[/media]

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/787022[/media]

this one is bad. and all the cheesy editing and effects he put into it makes him look like a big Halo noob. because that game is for people younger than 18

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

aww no vegas is cool man

its not halo 3 stlye its sony vegas style :P

Comment

idk im not a huge fan of the fancy crazy lights and mega screen warping effects that are put into these vids

Comment

That Lambert Rampage would have been damn funny if the Lambert sound was constant without those small interruptions. Someone should do that.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
          That Lambert Rampage would have been damn funny if the Lambert sound was constant without those small interruptions. Someone should do that.
          Ugh, that noise! Geez! I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I despised that Lambert frag vid. With a fiery passion. Of something hot. Like Trogdor. Or Hell.

Yeah, that sound gets on my nerves. That last vid's intro (the part with the soldier running around) wasn't bad; I quite liked it, although it'd be better in a more cinematic movie. I do agree that zooming in on a killed player's name is generally bad. And yes, getting to the action is good; let us see the fragging!

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
            yeah he had that ghey part in the middle with the slow mo and soft music but other than that i thought the vid rocked, what made it even better was the fact that it was funny as hell watching him fire at every single target nothing but full auto:laugh:awsomeness

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
            Ugh, that noise! Geez! I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I despised that Lambert frag vid. With a fiery passion. Of something hot. Like Trogdor. Or Hell.

Yeah, that sound gets on my nerves. That last vid's intro (the part with the soldier running around) wasn't bad; I quite liked it, although it'd be better in a more cinematic movie. I do agree that zooming in on a killed player's name is generally bad. And yes, getting to the action is good; let us see the fragging!
            the guy in the last vid does things that i really dont like, such as doing alot of fast forwarding through dull parts (BORRRRE_ING) and then doing this crap where it zooms in on him scoping some guy and shooting him and then putting a bunch of lights and crap when he hits and kills people. very lame. its even lamer since he doesnt exactly inspire awe as a player, its like "LOOK AT ME! LOOK HOW COOOOL I AM" FLASH FLASH FLASH lol:laugh:

Comment

damn that lambert video was madness now that Ive heard that sound so many times i feel it doesnt fit with that gun lol!

Comment

Working...
              X