Extreme Realism mod testing new weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Realism mod testing new weapon

Hello everyone this is me testing my new rifle for the mod, its not skinned yet but will be in a few days.

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPPoH8Rn6o[/media]

cant wait to see it skinned it will look great!

Comment

uncle sam ftw. it is an cool looking wapon. unfortenatelly it is nearly a voss, in the deviation and with more bullets.

Comment

deviation is slightly bigger as you might see because full auto is teh suck maybe ill add an overheating stage to it or something.

Comment

you shouldnt have ARs overheat.

the profile of the gun doesnt match the sound it makes or the rate of fire it has. Give it a beefier noise, slow down the rate of fire and have it do more damage.

or leaving sound and damage/fire rate the same just make the gun smaller looking, the scope looks like its for a sniper rifle but it sounds like a tommygun

i would imagine that testing and making a new gun is a tedious process i have no idea myself but that stuff doesnt seem easy

Comment

ill post a render so you can see how its supposed to look like.

anyway the main barrel was broken as hell so its silenced only atm untill i manage to fix it lol.

Comment

it doesnt seem 'high tech' enough. what do you think? i mean it looks cool and im sure with this kind of process you will tweak things but it looks like some gun we have now, not in the future. but then idk

Comment

Field... Why are you always saying Negative things about everything.. Its extreme FckedUp

Comment

Ok Field why don't you tell me what you think is futuristic? laser beams? thats more uber sci-fi like, im trying to keep the mod realistic so no uber lasers and stuff but this days technology with upcoming ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X