Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gta 4 on pc

is gta 4 coming on the pc ever

It hasn't been "officially" announced for PC (AFAIK), but like the previous games in the series, we will almost definitely see it on PC in the next year, following its release on consoles.

Comment

What spawn said . They never really announced that they were going to release any of the previous GTA games in the past for PC but they went ahead and done it. Im pretty sure that we will be seeing GTA IV on PC sometime, sooner rather than later!

Comment

i hope we see it on pc, i cant wait to mod it, and play multiplayer on pc

Comment

If it follows the trend, it should be on PC next June/July time, although with the release date being moved to April, it'll probally be like 6-8 months later, so late half of 2009 to first half of 2010.

Comment

Have all previous GTA's been released on PC? I thought most had been (I know SA was) but I'm not sure about the previous ones.

Anyways, what RKO and Spawn said was the pattern for SA, but I'm hoping they realize that PC versions of games thrive just as well, if not greater, than console versions, and therefore release it a bit closer to the console release date.

Comment

Yep,all of them have been ported to the PC,even the classics (GTA and GTA2) are available as free downloads for the PC.

Comment

thanks for telling me i cant wait

Comment

They might not choose to after the "hot coffee" incident, that got them tons of negative press, I think it also cost them a lot of money too. :nod:

But we'll see soon no doubt.

Comment

^it would cost them more to not release it on pc. and as long as they dont do a hot coffee then theres no chance of it happening

Comment

gta 1 was released 1st for pc.

gta 2 was on ps1 and pc

gta 3 was ps2 then xbox and pc a year later

gta vc was ps2 then xbox and pc a year later

same with SA

Comment

The only thing you guys forget is that there still isn't a pc that can Run GtaIV specs on high.. So it will take a while.. :shakehead

Comment

^then you havent seen my pc

Comment

Originally posted by TaaLoon View Post
                            The only thing you guys forget is that there still isn't a pc that can Run GtaIV specs on high.. So it will take a while.. :shakehead

So? Crysis has the same problem, maybe only NASA and others that have mega-super-duper PC´s could run it maxed out (with AA) with a high resolution...

Comment

So!? So that you cant expect the game to come out for the pc in a long while.
                              So topics like this can be locked Because as long Rockstar don't say anything about it nobody knows..

Comment

Working...
                              X