PB MD5 issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB MD5 issues.

I had fixed my previous PB errors by reinstalling PB, updating it completely.

When I go into a game it will now boot me with a blank PB screen, but before it does it mentions an error when it tries to query MD5.

Solutions? Thanks a lot in advance.

yeah im having the same issue with MD5 tool mismatches namely textureatlastbuilder.dll and firewall.dll but the wierd thing is that it only happens when i go on MIA servers

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
      yeah im having the same issue with MD5 tool mismatches namely textureatlastbuilder.dll and firewall.dll but the wierd thing is that it only happens when i go on MIA servers
      Bit of a bump, but I have the same problem as Field... I can play on any PB Enabled or PB Streaming server, but when I get onto MIA I get kicked about 15 minutes in for some MD5 Tool Mismatch :|:

Comment

MIA for you too huh?

Comment

maybe try to find out what mia has streaming and check other servers that stream from them to. or it is a pb error: you can add addotional information to a server that makes md5 tools mismatch. but after 15 minutes? i cant think of anything of that.

Comment

Working...
          X