Dis Goliath! I Like Pi3's Latest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis Goliath! I Like Pi3's Latest!

I Like Pi3 Production's latest video, Dis Goliath!

The Goliath; the most powerful and feared vehicle on the battlefield...
    Well, it was!

Made by: =L13=Fingulfin using his second soldier =L13=Mr.Kaizer
    Assist Kills by: =L13=Krimen and -AVT-VAXTxXx
    Music: "Hero" by All Insane Kids & "How do you slow this thing down?" by the Gothic Archies
    Programs Used: Sony Vegas 7.0, FRAPS, BattleRecorder

High Quality Download (Recommended)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZZ9XHE8

Medium Quality Stream/Download (If you must)
    [media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6505874emj7H676[/media]Low Quality Stream (please don't :cry
    [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSt0vRa0uE[/media]___________________________________________

Enjoy the show, please comment and rate! Constructive Criticism is always welcome

PS: By the way, for some reason Veoh says its "Mature Content"... Please note that it isn't. It just says that because in the box where it asks "Contains Violence?" I put yes :|: No Swearing, blood or any of that crud in this video.

For some reason... I feel like this is in the wrong section. =P I know you want people to see your video and all but...

Anyways, some of the shots were cool. The ones where you just destroyed panels on a parked Goliath... not so much. Too bad you didn't solo in the Hachimoto.

I also think there's a reason why people don't make Goliath frag videos. =P They tend to get repetitive. It was strangely satisfying at times watching a Goliath get destroyed though.

Overall, interesting video. Worth watching I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian
      For some reason... I feel like this is in the wrong section. =P I know you want people to see your video and all but...

Anyways, some of the shots were cool. The ones where you just destroyed panels on a parked Goliath... not so much. Too bad you didn't solo in the Hachimoto.

I also think there's a reason why people don't make Goliath frag videos. =P They tend to get repetitive. It was strangely satisfying at times watching a Goliath get destroyed though.

Overall, interesting video. Worth watching I think.
      I only took out one parked Goliath, and that was because I was camping it None of the shots there were just taking out panels, the thing actually died. As for the one where I RDXed thing thing, there were people in it.

As for hachi solo'ing, I did do some of that, but I found the clips boring. Whats fun about sitting 150 Meters from your target and bombarding him? In the end for Hachi kill I just got my little brother gunning for me and we took it out that way.

As for wrong section... Yes, I do it on purpose. Who looks at the media section anyway? If you are like me, you just bookmark the general section and check the others every so often :|:

As for repetitive... All frag videos are repetitive, especially when they are only about one type of kill. The reason I chose a Goliath Frag video is because it hasn't really been done

Comment

Still two thumbs up. Three if I have a third hand.

You really did some sacrifice to make this video.

EU - Goliath
        82 Kills
        146 Death
        0.56 K/D Ratio
        50 Destroyed
        4 Roadkills
        02:09:00 Time

(taken by 12:45PM CST March 25 2008)

Comment

I liked it, MMB is the easiest way to kill a goliath

If you wanted to be nasty you should have put 3 Motion mines on the spawn, as soon as someone hops in, it blows up

Comment

wow-the MMB blows up the goliath! *makes mental note to get a MMB ASAP*
            does that also mean 5 MMs by themselves blow it up as well?

Comment

nice vid. ive motion mined a goliath before but never seems to destroy it straight away like you can. Is it the emp that assists or can the goliath not sustain so much ownage to 1 panel? lolz

anywho nice vid:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
                wow-the MMB blows up the goliath! *makes mental note to get a MMB ASAP*
                does that also mean 5 MMs by themselves blow it up as well?
                The Goliath can repair quickly, but not quickly enough to sustain the damage from 3 MMs that hit at the same time. If the hit it one after another, it won't do anything... Also, if they hit the front of the goliath nothing happens.

A few tips: Before you throw the bait, make sure the mines are OFF THE GROUND, or the Goliath is a good distance behind where you want your mines to end up. If the Goliath is close and you throw the bait before the mines are off the ground, it will take them too long to get up and hit the thng (plus they like getting up one at a time, which ruins the whole thing)

Thanks for the comments everyone, glad you guys enjoyed the video

You really did some sacrifice to make this video.

EU - Goliath
                82 Kills
                146 Death
                0.56 K/D Ratio
                50 Destroyed
                4 Roadkills
                02:09:00 Time
                Regardless, I came out of almost every round I was "Goliath Hunting" with a 2/1 KD I might die once or twice to each goliath I kill, but I score 5 when it finally goes down! My K/D with the Goliath is also pretty horrid because I HATE that thing. Its so slow, and just the entire concept of it supports pansies. I'm not a pansy :laugh:

Comment

i used to do this lol.

when the goliath comes drop 5 mines throw a bait behind him (weakest spot) and then instant pilum it.

Comment

nice vid. i liked the end with the immortal goliath. good work and nice kills.

Comment

Thanks

What did you guys think of the editing? Good, Bad? Any suggestions for improvement? Were any parts hard to see what was going on?

Comment

It was a little dark in the Leipzig parts but that's understandable :P Editing overall was nice, so was the frags themselves.

I use the same technique and it works every time

Comment

Nice vid, music was cool and the kills were awesome - especially that second one early on. Only real criticism is that the sound quality on the recorded in game sound is SEVERLY distorted by the compression, any way of fixing that?

Gutted on that goliath in the credits O_O invincible much?

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                            Nice vid, music was cool and the kills were awesome - especially that second one early on. Only real criticism is that the sound quality on the recorded in game sound is SEVERLY distorted by the compression, any way of fixing that?

Gutted on that goliath in the credits O_O invincible much?
                            Talking about through the whole thing, or just at certain parts? FRAPs is weird like that, how the sound sounds (XD) is reliant on what volume you have your input set to... I do alot of audio recording, so I am always changing that particular setting. Other times FRAPS just isn't feeling like recording audio properly and it just screws the whole thing up.

Another thing that kills audio is streaming video... YouTube MURDERS it, Veoh distorts it but downloading the high res version you should hear it OK.

PS: That invincible goliath was mean! After I ran out of Pilum shots, I start throwing motion mines at it... Nothing. Eventually the driver "got smart" and killed me with a Goliath Shotgun to the face :|: The second kill in the video was my favorite, PERFECT view of the thing dying. Playing it in slow motion is awesome

Comment

That was good stuff, kill those monsters!

Comment

Working...
                              X