Warm Welcome: Little to warm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Welcome: Little to warm

I haven't played in probably 8 months and I log in for the first time. I'm expecting to get on a squad and get down to business on the battlefield. I spawn on my titan and to my luck it is with like 3 seconds left before It blows up. I take off and go to jump off the edge and it's to late and I go down with the titan. I'm thinking: jeez, I haven't played in 8 months and I come back and this is how the Gods treat me. Whhhyyyyyyy!!!! Why have you forsaken me? ::Cries in the corner:

Thats why you should be playing conquest....

Comment

The community master planned this one because we're hurt and angry that you left us for 8 months. And you thought it was God... pffff.

Comment

Omfg.. I am 15.. You are 29
        But you are the one who sounds like a crying kiddo...
        Get 0ver it... Its a game and if you dont play it for so long you cant expect that you are pr0 again just like before...
        Rofl

Comment

^^
          Haha dude, he was posting it as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] k0daK View Post
            ^^
            Haha dude, he was posting it as a joke.
            Actually I was being dead serious and I really did cry

Comment

Could have been worse. You could have bailed from the titan ok, only to have some enemy snipe you just as you hit the floor.

The gods clearly wouldn't have forsaken you then. They would have clearly hated you instead!

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215 View Post
                Thats why you should be playing conquest....
                Thats basically getting capped out in 3 seconds. I swear. Titan haters.:shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster View Post
                  Thats basically getting capped out in 3 seconds. I swear. Titan haters.:shakehead
                  Aye. Titan mode - FTW! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Unzen
                    Could have been worse. You could have bailed from the titan ok, only to have some enemy snipe you just as you hit the floor.

The gods clearly wouldn't have forsaken you then. They would have clearly hated you instead!
                    Yeah, I've done that before. The team was being absolute tools so I've cut my losses and waited for them on the ground. It was fun practicing on falling enemies like clay pigeons.

Comment

Working...
                    X