At what time is everyone playing on the TBF2 server? *POLL*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what time is everyone playing on the TBF2 server? *POLL*

Poll it, motherf*ckers! I'll jump in at the most popular time!

What time zone? I'm at GMT -0500.

Comment

My bad... this is Eastern Standard Time.

GMT -5

BUMP for others to see the thread.

Get in here! I'm alone, again. :*(

Comment

Il go at it anytime past 8:00PM GMT -5

Comment

Well, get in here people! It's 11:30pm!

60 views, and only 4 votes... (mine doesn't count)

Why do people even bother checking these threads out? The title says it all, so I figure voting would be the only reason someone has of clicking.

Of all the people who checked, only 4 or 5 came in the server... and one of those was a friend of mine from xfire. Sigh. :hmm:

Comment

I can get on 3,4 times a week at night

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
              Well, get in here people! It's 11:30pm!

60 views, and only 4 votes... (mine doesn't count)

Why do people even bother checking these threads out? The title says it all, so I figure voting would be the only reason someone has of clicking.

Of all the people who checked, only 4 or 5 came in the server... and one of those was a friend of mine from xfire. Sigh. :hmm:
              Gimme the IP bish.

Comment

Comment

kthx... i be on thar round 8PM Pacific.

Comment

Your never just gunna miraculously get a server "going"...You need to be idle in the server 24/7 every single day...and you need like at least 10 people doing the same thing...The 20 minutes you waited in the server is not going to do much...And the "ill play when other people play" attitude is not going to get you anywhere at all...If you want a server to get going you need to be prepared to idle 24/7 for months at a time...I dont know why you guys dont believe me...I run a top 20 ranked bf2 server and have been for years...Our crysis server was number 1 when it first came out and our cod4 server was ranked top 20 as well....

Comment

Originally posted by illuzion View Post
                      Your never just gunna miraculously get a server "going"...You need to be idle in the server 24/7 every single day...and you need like at least 10 people doing the same thing...The 20 minutes you waited in the server is not going to do much...And the "ill play when other people play" attitude is not going to get you anywhere at all...If you want a server to get going you need to be prepared to idle 24/7 for months at a time...I dont know why you guys dont believe me...I run a top 20 ranked bf2 server and have been for years...Our crysis server was number 1 when it first came out and our cod4 server was ranked top 20 as well....
                      I suppose that's all wonderful advice, and I definitely admire your patience and dedication... those are two things I have in short supply. I'll let others take the initiative.

Comment

Woah, GMT-5... You MIGHT see me online at 8PM absolutely at the latest... MAYBE on weekends. Come on, GMT-5 makes 8PM a shocking 12PM here in Sweden (GMT+1). The gay brits might be on later, though.

Comment

Isn't 8PM at GMT-5 2AM in Sweden GMT+1?

Comment

Yeop I showed up for 20 minutes and then got bored.

I guess I'm just not as commited as illuzion... that and I hate dalian plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab View Post
                              Yeop I showed up for 20 minutes and then got bored.

I guess I'm just not as commited as illuzion... that and I hate dalian plant.
                              The f*ck you just say?

Comment

Working...
                              X