Let's get this mod back in action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get this mod back in action!

Anyone want to try to set up some time slots that people can meet to play like the other mods have been doing? Saturdays? This is by far the funnest mod I've played and believe is truly immersive so lets see some people on the servers in prep for the second major release! :salute:

Amen! :yay:

Comment

Re: Let's get this mod back in action!

Hey Trahn for some reason my username was banned on your site's forums and I was wondering if you could undo that if possible. Maybe I had forgotten my username and made a new account and it didnt like it or something. User account was mojoman0 or mojoman0013. If you could lift it that would be great. BTW I think a big obstacle to getting more people to play was that www.game-monitor.com always displayed the servers improperly so that it looked like only a few people were playing instead of a hundred or so. You may want to look into that to see if they can coordinate their setup with the servers properly.

Comment

Re: Let's get this mod back in action!

You shouldn't be banned. It is probably that you tried to make another account with the same email. That is usually the issue. I will see if Wilson knows what the reason is. (I don't have access to that section of the admin panel.)

Comment

Working...
        X