No announcement yet.

Patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant remember where to find you replays now.. Anyone?

Ebevan91 do you use Xfire? You are very welcome to Join the TotalCoH Clan if you do. We don't really compete or anything, its just so that you can play together with other forum members, the idea is that you should always be able to play with someone you "know" from the forum. This summer it will probably much more active and perhaps have games nights etc..

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
      OH man, you should have bought COH when it was released, 200Ammo for calliope, but no cool down. Was awesome. Made it even more awesome by making it free, with a 45 second cool down. Now I believe its longer.
      I actually just patched the game to 2.300 and I played the campaign on the unpatched version. I hated the 200 munition cost.

Comment

yes, i loved the free calliope rockets

Comment

Originally posted by ebevan91 View Post
          I actually just patched the game to 2.300 and I played the campaign on the unpatched version. I hated the 200 munition cost.
          200 munitions was very very very cheap on large maps. And considering it's no-cool down, it was god mode on. Along with a main cannon, co-axial machine gun and a static machine gun, the rank up was too easy.
          Originally posted by is_don_is_good
          yes, i loved the free calliope rockets
          It still is free.

Comment

Yes thats what I thought! They are still free are they not?

It is understandable that you cant use the main gun anymore but a bit unrealistic?

Comment

I say 100 munitions with 20 second cool down. With only machine guns on the tank's body.

That is.. fair. And somewhat realistic.

Comment

Yes... After all it is a GAME not a SIMULATOR.

Comment

Even so, the main aim of COH was to provide a realistic approach to WWII through a RTS. Balance is a key issue, but mega-nerfing a Calliope is annoying.

Comment

Yes exactly! It's powerful enough now as it is...

Comment

I don't believe so. It used to be able to defend itself. Now it can do .... nothing.

Comment

Yes I know what you mean. It should be able to defend itself... Quite a hard unit really.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                          It still is free.
                          this proves that i barely play the old faction nowadays

Comment

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought Opposing fronts and now I have to patch the game over again, can somebody tell me what patches I need to install?

Comment

I would just do it over the game updater, to do it manually is terrible, because of the miserable patch politics by relic.

Comment

Originally posted by ebevan91 View Post
                                BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought Opposing fronts and now I have to patch the game over again, can somebody tell me what patches I need to install?
                                Patch manually, patch by patch up to patch 140. Then find the 140 to 2101 patch (this will save you a lot of downloading time). Then keep patching, pactch by patch, up to patch 2202. Then you can download the 2202 to 2300 patch here.

Comment

Working...
                                X