Mod problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod problem

When i try and connect to a modded server, eg pam4, it just gets stuck on "Waiting for other players" Stays like that for about 10 mins, until "Server disconnect" comes up. I type "/reconnect" into console and im into the server but this shouldnt take me 10 mins to do and is quite annoying when playing matches.

This has not been a problem before. I have been playing on modded servers (pam4 mostly) and never had a problem. This has just happened recently.

Also, not too sure if this is related, but when i connect to any multiplayer game, it takes longer to start up as usual, just stays on a black screen. But usually connects. (I dont mind this problem, but it might be useful if your going to help me )

well if this mod has custom maps or whatever you are obviously not going to be able to play on it unless you have the maps. some servers auto-download the maps when you join them. otherwise it sounds like you are just having some connection problem. it can't be a setting due to the fact that when you reconnect, you can get in...

and, i dont know about the black screen you get on the multiplayer. it might be something to do with the mod, like the game is switching from the mod version to the vanilla multiplayer version. for example, when in the main menu and you click on the mods tab, then click on a mod and open it, your game closes and reopens again, but in the mod format. since you play mods, it may just have to change back from the mod settings and format to the vanilla multiplayer settings and format.

Comment

Working...
    X