Ironically Good sniper spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironically Good sniper spots

Allright this is kinda old, but i never had a chance to put it on because i had problems with uploading some reason, but it wasn't fully finished. These are some ironically good sniper locations.

There are much better ones that i actually found later

These are some sniper spots that are kinda ironic since some are in the wide open. I have proof they are good. Ironic part is also that people always pass it...

Pretty strange sounds you got from those weapons there.

But yes, sometimes i prefer being in the open and just lay next to a car or something. Those spots will never get checked and people simply overlook me when you have a ghillie suit.

Comment

I love when people are in great spots like that. They take their time to setup, and get knifed in the back. A few good spots, the one in the ally I love, cause I run in their and jump knife whoever is in there lol.

Good job, Hope you can show us some video too.

Comment

That was an odd video...

Comment

What's up with the music? And that's not how the .50 cal sounds like...

Anyway, some nice spots although they infact are very obvious.

Comment

The obvious ones are more often than not the best ones, providing the enemy knows the map they will be more occupied with looking in the less obvious spots which gives you the best kind of cover .

Kinda funny listening to that music on a cod vid though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
              What's up with the music? And that's not how the .50 cal sounds like...

Anyway, some nice spots although they infact are very obvious.
              He has sound quality set to medium or low. That's why the guns sounds like that...

That Portal song is good..

Comment

Aha low settings. My onboard sound card works fine with highest audio settings though, I never think about it

And yeah, the portal song is made of epic win, but it just doesn't fit a CoD4 video imo

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
                  Aha low settings. My onboard sound card works fine with highest audio settings though, I never think about it

And yeah, the portal song is made of epic win, but it just doesn't fit a CoD4 video imo
                  My realtek on board sound card handles the high settings too. I just messed around with them coz FRAPS doesn't wanna record audio right. It crackles and echoes weirdly...

That portal song isn't exactly the best "killing music" there is... But it's still a good song..

Comment

Loved the Portal song haha, remember hearing that for the first time when I beat it.

Comment

haha, glad you guys seem to like it

Yeah..my sound card is a little low, i have a Realtek one....but i always tended to blame it for some lag (but i went over my head) i think i pull up the sounds to high

And let me say something bout' the song.

You know how almost every map and frag and pwnage video you see has Rock/Metal music...well i wanted to take a little turn and bring on the cake....a little change to Portal...i mean everyone loved that game

Comment

The song was good - funny and different. At first, I thought it was gonna be the intro TF2 song, which also would've worked. But again, I liked it...the Metal gets old/annoying pretty quick.

Comment

Portal song is a good choice when going "outside of the box"...

Everyone loves the song..

Comment

haha... some of them were to obious!

Comment

Working...
                            X