(ps3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ps3)

Can you or can you not play with the mouse and keyboard on the PS3 version???

To use a PC keyboard/mouse, you should look for some kind of 3rd party-made adaptor. I don't think you can just plug them in from the PC to the PS3.

Other than that, try to search the web to see if Sony makes any sort of keyboard/mouse setup for PS3.

Comment

I think it works, because of the USB ports...

This video shows USB keyboard and mouse in action in UT3

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmjCxwMsE7I[/media]

Im not sure does this work on other shooters, but atleast this is a start...

Comment

Good find! Maybe it does work. I hope I do stand corrected...that would be a nice feature for the PS3.

Comment

Im not sure about the number of the games what supports/works with mouse and keyboard. Alteast UT3 works with them..

There is other thing where mouse/keyboard would help a lot. With the internet browser. I hate to type anything with the joystick-on screen keyboard combo. Since that doesn't work at all.

Next keyboard im gonna buy has to be USB, so i can check out if it works. I have always used PS/2 keyboard and mouse, since i have had some hesitation to the USB things, and how do they work...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
            Im not sure about the number of the games what supports/works with mouse and keyboard. Alteast UT3 works with them..

There is other thing where mouse/keyboard would help a lot. With the internet browser. I hate to type anything with the joystick-on screen keyboard combo. Since that doesn't work at all.

Next keyboard im gonna buy has to be USB, so i can check out if it works. I have always used PS/2 keyboard and mouse, since i have had some hesitation to the USB things, and how do they work...
            Best get used to USB peripherals, because PS/2 will soon disappear off mobos. I don't think my mobo has them. They work just as well as PS/2 periphs. Plug and play.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=BlackMage View Post
              Best get used to USB peripherals, because PS/2 will soon disappear off mobos. I don't think my mobo has them. They work just as well as PS/2 periphs. Plug and play.
              I know... That's why i have decided that the next keyboard is G15(the orange *new* version). But that's gonna be when this(Logitech's basic keyboard) breaks down... My mouse is already USB, but it had this PS/2 adapter with it, so that's what im using right now...

Comment

ok the keyboard i have (USB) works fine in the system. i'm looking at buying the game and want to know if you can use the keyboard and mouse to control it

Comment

I don't know what game supports keyboard and mouse. It's hard to tell, because the games are made to support the joysticks...

If you are planning on buying UT3, then i can say that it works, but you can see that from the video...

Comment

Working...
                  X