No announcement yet.

Has the PAC colouring got an advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the PAC colouring got an advantage?

I don't know if its just the brightness and contrast settings that I have on my screen, but I do think the game inadvertently is biased towards PAC players having the edge.

On titan mode, for example - the EU guys stand out a mile against the grey deck and even more so when they are inside. Easier pickings, imo.

Similarly, a lot of the sky effects on maps have a bright sun glare area that makes the lighter PAC aircraft slightly more difficult to see. The solid black of the EU stuff it a lot easier to see in your peripheral vision.

Is this why they came up with Northern Strike? Make everywhere crammed with snow and ice so that the EU guys can finally blend into the background a little bit better?

in NS th pac has wite coulered clothes. it is probebly because the eu comes from the desert and still have desert camo. the pac is only the the fight itself so has dark clothes. on an other side: the gunships were first on the other teams the eu gunship was the one form the pac and vice versa. EU units are difficulter to see in the sand and pac in shadows. and if you have shadows on low you see the pac as easie as eu or easier.

Comment

yes, i believe PAC has the better colors. white is so.... conspicuous..... black blends in so well. PAC is the best faction, IMO. the best camo, the best stock assault rifle, and the better RL. but thier SMG isnt as good as the EU's tho.....

Comment

i see both soldiers just fine, but you may have a point considering how rounded the design of pac military assets, while the EU war machine is more squared and blocky.

having said that, when proned and stationary in the distance, pac may be slightl y more invisible. But they both stand out when standing and moving in the open

Comment

what i really hate is that dice was a bit to lazy to create desert like skins for maps such as camp gibraltar but who cares both teams dont fit in camp gib with their skins lol.

Comment

ah, well, i don't think it makes such a difference. The krylov however is a greeat advantage for those asian bastards

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka View Post
              i see both soldiers just fine, but you may have a point considering how rounded the design of pac military assets, while the EU war machine is more squared and blocky.
              yes totally agree with this.

what about EU tank vs PAC tank, the PAC tank is soooo overpowered :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyNL View Post
                If two tanks meet in a 1v1, the PAC tank will win. The A8 Tiger is much more accurate at range though since it doesn't slide around all the time. They're sorta equal in my opinion.

Comment

yes totally agree with this.

To wander ever so slightly off my own topic - you have a point about the PAC tank. It has a massive advantage where the terrain is generally flat like on Highway Tampa. The fact that they can drift sideways without revealing the weaker side armour to opponents is a major bonus.

Conversely, the EU is much better in rougher terrain.

Comment

ya- many times ive gone off a small ledge w/ the PAC tank, and blown up, but with the EU one, i didnt.

Comment

It really depends on the position, sometimes I say: Man I wish I could be EU right now. And vise versa. Tampa, when you bail from a gunship and land in the grass, EU camo works. There are many possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster View Post
                        It really depends on the position, sometimes I say: Man I wish I could be EU right now. And vise versa.
                        oh yes.... i always like to be on the wining side.....
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
                          oh yes.... i always like to be on the wining side.....
                          lol
                          lol:laugh:

Well I'm better with the PAC tank, simply because you can quickly slide to the back off the EU tank and shoot him in the back, and when you toggle with your thrust you will defenitly win.

Comment

lol:laugh:

Well I'm better with the PAC tank, simply because you can quickly slide to the back off the EU tank and shoot him in the back, and when you toggle with your thrust you will defenitly win.
                            ya, i love out maneuvering those tigers...... so easy....

Comment

what i don't like about the EU tank is that their front treads take 50 dmg, So even if you are facing the enemy with your strongest armour, there is still a small part that is still vulnerable. PAC also have a vulnerable part from the front but being that they are constantly moving either from propulsion or just inertia, its stupid to even try since you're more likely to miss altogether and do zero damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X