Need Help..........Just Banned ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help..........Just Banned ?

Was just playing on SKUNKWORKS server Ghost.... when for no reason they banned me after kicking me. Have played there many times and had no problems as I am not a teamkiller or trouble maker. At the time I was kicked I was in the top three on the British SAS side. WTF is with this game as I have played well over 1000 hours before going on to BF2142 and COD4. Would appreciate any constructive comments as what is going on with this game. (never been banned after playing over 2000 hours on any server)

Some admins are retarded.. The best thing you can do is probably go on their website and write a ban appeal. Or just find another server.

Comment

There is always the TBF2 Server, now running 24/7 Dalian. We don't ban people senselessly!

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
        Some admins are retarded.. The best thing you can do is probably go on their website and write a ban appeal. Or just find another server.
        That is what I would say, my guess is, is that they thought you were hacking or something. I have seen that happen on many diffrent servers.

Comment

It's not the game's problem, it's the admin's problem.

Play on another server; cause if an admin bans you for being too good, that server is crap anyway.

Comment

Yeah they'd probably ban you again if you get unbanned. I guess it's a fact that **** happens and there's nothing you can do but find a better place to play on. I remember during the 2142 beta days there was this server I've never even heard of nor ever played on and it told me that I was banned. They prolly got my IP from some other admin and banned me or something like that.

Comment

Dumb*ss kiddie Admins ...actually, I'm amazed it took you this long to finally run into one. Luckily for all of us, there are many more servers out there with reasonable Admins. Let it go, and move on ...its not worth your time to worry about it. :shakehead

Comment

Don't panic, take a few deep breaths.

If you really want to get unbanned, contact the server owners of course

Comment

Same happend to me 5 min ago.

I was playing on =IDS= server and a guy called Headhunter-4hire Banned me because i saw him breaking there own server rules and i said to him why he was breaking own rules and he answeres with
                  H4H - "need a tissue noob?"
                  Me - " No - Just asking because i think thats abuse , breaking own rules"
                  H4H - "So? - U can nothing prove"
                  Me - "mate i run battlerecorder so yes i can - do you have a Head admin or a server owner i can contact?"

and then BAM !
                  Banned for Spamming messages? WTF?

Do some off u now the Homepage of =IDS= ?

- Jeg

Comment

Just go to swchome.com and plead your case. They are pretty reasonable guys. I don't think they have any kiddie admins. It was probably just a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeghaderdig
                      Same happend to me 5 min ago.

I was playing on =IDS= server and a guy called Headhunter-4hire Banned me because i saw him breaking there own server rules and i said to him why he was breaking own rules and he answeres with
                      H4H - "need a tissue noob?"
                      Me - " No - Just asking because i think thats abuse , breaking own rules"
                      H4H - "So? - U can nothing prove"
                      Me - "mate i run battlerecorder so yes i can - do you have a Head admin or a server owner i can contact?"

and then BAM !
                      Banned for Spamming messages? WTF?

Do some off u now the Homepage of =IDS= ?

- Jeg
                      Yes, I do know it, but I don't think they have any contact methods there. I had a spat with them during BFRoE days. We had received about 5 separate reports about abusive admins on their servers, and I finally figured that I might as well go in and check it out to see what all the fuss was about. I get in, and the first rule I see is, "IDS members only in walkers." Well, ok, fine, there's strike one.

I run with my Baur to the next flag and spot some person trying to cap it. I proceed to kill him and begin moving to the next flag. I'm capping it when I kill the same guy again who was trying to sneak up on me while I was capturing the flag, then I find myself banned from the server.

So that's about when I got into this big long discussion with their GSP and things went downhill from there for them, at least for a moment. My best advice would be to avoid their servers.

Comment

lol a while a go i banned someone for being idle by accident. Lucky another admin noticed lol.

On serious note some servers ban people for being too good, not for cheating but being too good. This is because really good people empty the server and they dont want to pay for a server which is being emptied by you. Thus the only logical explanation is to remove you.

Comment

I love how the blatant abusers get to keep their servers.

What's the point of rules if the associated punishments are never handed out? F*ck that, I'm getting myself a server when BF3 comes out and I'll just pull a "dA!" on the f*ckin' community.

Treat them all like an abused, red-headed stepchild... they'll keep coming back and love me for it. EA's ROE is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                          X