Boat Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Wars

Has anyone ever played this little game?

Think of 'king of the hill' but just instead it's centered around the tiny boat on wake.

I know...sounds dumb but when you're as tired of BF2 as myself, it's kinda fun to jump on with a couple of friends and see who controls the boat the longest.

Not that you can accurately time it but... who cares...it's boat wars.

When I saw this message:
    Hello Ahab~Ahab,
    It appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? We're glad you're a part of our community and want your stay to be as rewarding as possible!
    I just had to post about it.

You can join my friends ghetto server to play with us if you like, it's not on all the time but heres the IP:

71.94.171.188:16567

That sounds fun. Reminds me of battling for control of the rooftops in Warlord.

Comment

Sounds crazy =D , but hey it could be fun! Where is that server located?

Comment

soon as i get my pc back and my new ISP ill have to have a game sounds fun!

Comment

I've played just "King of the Hill" before, on the Captiva stunt server.

You take a jet (which spawn every few seconds) from the airfield and head to some hill on the map and jump out without using the parachute. Then kill whoever is on the hill and get ready to defend from the next person in the jet.

At some points it was just a constant stream of jets flying over the hill..

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
            I've played just "King of the Hill" before, on the Captiva stunt server.

You take a jet (which spawn every few seconds) from the airfield and head to some hill on the map and jump out without using the parachute. Then kill whoever is on the hill and get ready to defend from the next person in the jet.

At some points it was just a constant stream of jets flying over the hill..
            IP???

Comment

85.196.81.90:16567

They're not always playing king the hill, I've only been on there once when they're playing it. I think it's only when the admins want to play around.

But it's still fun to stunt on kubra, and there is an unlimited supply of jets.

Comment

Oh yeah, that server is fun, especially when pissing people off with TKs.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                  Sounds crazy =D , but hey it could be fun! Where is that server located?
                  It's located on the coast of Oregon (Astoria). I live in Portland and my ping is around 40-50.

Just a cable internet connection I think but for some odd reason we keep on getting people from Korea/Japan joining...lol... and that's it. They usually have a ping of 100-150 so it's pretty surprising.

Again it's not up very often but a good time to try is Friday/Saturday nights.

Comment

i definitley have to try that sometime.

Comment

71.94.171.188:16567

WE ARE PLAYING BOAT WARS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JOIN: 71.94.171.188:16567

DON'T FORGAIT TO BRING YO UR BOAT MANNERS!@

Comment

I have never heard of it sounds cool though.

Comment

Tonights session of boat wars will go down in history as the longest session of Boat Wars since boats went to war in the first place.

I'd also like to extend a personal thanks to Eliminator for showing up and representing TBF2. He fought valiantly to claim the prized vessel and he should recieve commendations upon commendations.

I was planning on taking a bunch of screen shots but I only took two.

(Try not to be so impressed with the graphics, I know they're perfect.)

Comment

Second screenshot, that body, its me

Great game tonight guys, thanks again. Although getting onto that boat is a LOT harder than it seems hehe.

Comment

thursday Special Boat Wars~!

come One, Come All
                              - If You Don't Know What Boat Wars Is Then Plz Read This Thread B4 Joining The Server!!!!!1

To Join A Non-ranked, ghetto cable Server On the Coast Of oregon (to Play Boat Wars)

then Copy This Ip Right Now: 71.94.171.188:16567

Comment

Working...
                              X