This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty: Rape At Crash

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

W..T..F is wrong with you!? O_o

I'm sorry but to have this much time to waste humping in a game, on game objects, with friends on that same game, taking the time to tape it, edit it and decide to upload it for public...

*Seeks for medical help*

Comment

Not only was the song overused and the editing poor, but it was stupid (to be frank).

Comment

<3 Patton for his honesty. and sexiness

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton View Post
          W..T..F is wrong with you!? O_o

I'm sorry but to have this much time to waste humping in a game, on game objects, with friends on that same game, taking the time to tape it, edit it and decide to upload it for public...

*Seeks for medical help*
          starting filming at 01:00... done 02:10... cant say it was so long time to waste.
          We had fun, so it was not wasted imo. The humor is not the same with every person. :/

Comment

That was gay,

Comment

I want to die.

Comment

Its been removed... lolsauce!

Comment

Originally posted by ThQp View Post
                  <3 Patton for his honesty. and sexiness
                  What can I say? Some are born privileged, I happen to be that guy.

Okay, video was deleted by poster, no need to resume this thread. All honesty, I made a similar video when I was younger - I got flamed out of the community I was apart of so I am just trying to give you advise.

TOPIC CLOSED

Comment

Working...
                  X