Extreme Realism mod beta 1.6 approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Realism mod beta 1.6 approved

Introduction: Welcome to the Extreme Realism mod. This is a single and multiplayer modification. The entire aspect of the game has been changed. Being set in the same scenario as the normal game. The weapons are alot better now and all the sounds have been changed. Get ready to lock and load but just remember to stay behind cover.This mod will install into its own directory and will not disturb your original copy of the game. This mod will work with northern strike addon and some of the unlocks for it have been edited also. System requirements: If you have got a hi-fi set I recommend you use it at its full power for maximum experience. There are alot of graphical effects that I added. May need to turn down effects if you experience lag.

Yes i did change the introduction as i didnt liked the other one lmao

Changelog:

Added magazine effects: when you reload you drop the old magazine to the ground
    Added machinegun to both tanks (switch between normal and mg with F)
    Added new desert and winter camouflage to the mod (thanks to CF2142 for the desert skins)
    A new plane (Thanks to ActionOnWings for creating it)
    And as usual alot more but i keep forgetting to write it down

download: http://files.filefront.com/ER+mod+16.../fileinfo.html

Some screenshots

played with him today, cool mod, tough the suez can l map is a bit too small for the black plane

Comment

the plane is ment for all the vehicle maps. but he only navmeshed them into seuz 16. the bots are to strong atmXD. 14 vs 2 are even teams. there are some bugs but we cant get out of them(eg eu plane mgs 1st seat dont work full auto but it is a copy paste of pac plane who work). we also have a pac plane but he is still busy with it.

Comment

Added a download link (stupid me i forgot it in the first post lol)

I will search for a map that is big enough and that has a landing strip etc so it can take of easier.

Comment

Working...
        X