How big is PR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big is PR?

Ok, before i download it, i just want to be sure: is PR really under 2 gb? we only have a 7gb limit on my internet and i dont want to waist it in 1 day.

i think its just under 2 gigs, but im not positive. its a little under or a little over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jblankster View Post
      i think its just under 2 gigs, but im not positive. its a little under or a little over.
      cool thanks. a 1000 mb is a gb rite?

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy114 View Post
        cool thanks. a 1000 mb is a gb rite?
        1024mb = 1gb

Comment

Originally posted by DasRoach View Post
          1024mb = 1gb
          That's right, but for most ISPs in Australia (As I see you're from here too!) usually count 1GB = 1000MB, so there could be some slight discrepancies between what you downloaded and what your download meter counts.

Comment

Do not download the current build then (v0.7) if you are severely bandwidth restricted. The latest build version is imminent. There will be two large files, same as current, however this time we have a patch that is just under 300megs which will patch v0.7 to v0.75.

If you have the bandwidth, feel free to download the current build and then get the patch when the new build is out. The release will be posted here asap after public release.

Comment

its like 1.9 gigs both downloads

Comment

Dont download 0.7. AFAIK 0.75 is out today or tomorow

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  Dont download 0.7. AFAIK 0.75 is out today or tomorow
                  too late. downloaded it the other day. wish someone told me earlier.

Comment

gah! I only posted 7hrs after you! In an international community that is nothing where replies go. More patience in future grasshopper

Comment

Wow, i never knew Australian internet sucked so bad. I was talking to someone who lived there and they were paying through the nose for a 512kb/s connection with some pitiful download cap.

I thought the UK was expensive with a £17.99/month 8mb (unlimited) connection, but wow, i count myself lucky now.

Comment

Well, get the 0.75 patch

Comment

yeah i think i will next month.oh and what is it with the server code and how come it doesnt let me apply? do i actually need it?

ps: i was excited to get it and i wanted to download the night i got it and didnt hear about 0.75 untill i logged on next.

Comment

Working...
                          X