Tags You Are Proud of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tags You Are Proud of

My knife kills rank by leaderboards and a few hackers thrown in. I got very close to having Kain, whenever I feel like playing with his RDX spamming clan goofs, ill get him. But my best tags are #4 overall Roug3granny, and #1 Gunship x=FAST=x . Whose tags do you have from the top?

I have #1 Gunship (X=FAST=X), #2 Gunship (Pr3d3t0|2), #4 Gunship (DeathDe@ler)...

I don't normally hunt for particular tags anymore though.

Comment

MGM... Cause I can still remember how I knifed him.
      He was commanding my team when I realized it is him. He was hiding out of bounds, CG. I teamswitched and knifed him. Still celebrating about my first valuable dogtag, he came back and knifed me.
      Other than that, I knifed an aimbotter.

Comment

I generally never go taghunting, but I remember my first dogtag ever... It was some guy with a low rank but it was a special feeling

Comment

i nearly knifed warrior virus. i was hitting him for minutes and then suddenly his aimbot discovered me and the next ting i saw was: "you are critecally wounded joining battle in 15 seconds". oh and for the guys who dont knwo him. he is like 60 times on pb mbl.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster View Post
            My knife kills rank by leaderboards and a few hackers thrown in. I got very close to having Kain, whenever I feel like playing with his RDX spamming clan goofs, ill get him. But my best tags are #4 overall Roug3granny, and #1 Gunship x=FAST=x . Whose tags do you have from the top?
            I got yours . I do have KAIN's. Just wait until he rans out of RDX. Almost had that other RDX whore Mathieuuu, but he got me when my arm was in the air to knife him...

Comment

hmmm, to many to mention... where do i start...? lol

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215
                hmmm, to many to mention... where do i start...? lol
                Haha i know mate :P

Comment

i guess my favourite set of tags were m.f.a's when he was using the alias "eaadmin" in big orange letters.....obnly for the server to crash and me not keep them

another would have to be either ronnybrasil or rafshi007 for ping.... or byiooo as he is a pain due to walkering 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
                    I generally never go taghunting, but I remember my first dogtag ever... It was some guy with a low rank but it was a special feeling
                    same......
                    ive only gotten one but i have been really close a bunch of times. at least 6-7 times. each time some other guy gets me in the back, or i forget to lean down to get him, then he turns and shoots me.

Comment

Generally, I'm proud of knifing anybody who makes attempts at knifing me :P So that's a few people here for a start. I've got most out of the top 100 but most of them were pretty easy.

Comment

Kain
                        Fightclub
                        Taatoon
                        Ep0x
                        Warlordfaustus
                        ra4evah
                        Are the most priced of my collection

Comment

I got Shazanellis tags which was a definate "oh yeeeer" moment. Unfortunately I had that feeling because they had got mine so many times already :¬)

I like driving my jeep into the enemy base and knifing their commander, usually means I have a whole team of crazy knifers after me for a while but it's fun in the mean time!

Comment

Had Taatoon as well, but he was removed. An exciting tag I remember now was the one of APOLLOFRENZY. He got my tag on top of a Titan out of nowhere. I podded back and he saw me coming knife out, he accepted the fight and after some dancing I got his, podded back and knifed him again to be sure LOL.

Some well known hackers tags: MFA, BrainCracker-X.

Comment

sometimes is not good to knife one from top players i just knife German Fighter when he come up to me on the ladder and i get ban from N3XT infrantry server for sic! camping :laugh:

ps funny part is than i even not know than he comming to me i just hear than someone comming

Comment

Working...
                              X