No Unmodified Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Unmodified Content

I've been having a problem when loading new maps after a round where I get kicked from the server and it says this server only allows players with unmodified content. I'm running 32 bit vista with patch 1.41 and I have not modied anything. I've updated punkbuster. It happens about once an hour. I am running daemon tools but I don't think thats the problem. I'm running deamon tools on another computer with the game and that computer never gets kicked. Hope someone can help. Thanks

You sure you haven't changed any of your BF2 files lately?

Try reinstalling Patch 1.41, it usually fixes any problems by overwriting the files again.

Comment

I have the same problem, and I have heard of many others. It started back when I installed four gigs of ram. I was able to load maps really fast, like 5 seconds, and I just thought that was it. (something on the server side it didn't like) It takes another 5 to reload it, so I didnt worry about it. I could find the map, and still reload ahead of most. The only fix I ever ran across was to reinstall the patch, and I havent tested that to be sure ...its not the worst problem, because you can just reload and get in. It is a bit annoying tho...good luck with it, and I'll be watching if someone comes up with a proven fix.

Comment

I'm getting this now after installing HWY TAMPA. Either get that msg or CTD.

Comment

reinstalling bf2 will work as it is the fix for many problems

Comment

lol, I have the same problem and only with 4GB. No problems with 2GB. I have tried almost everything (reinstalls, different OS/hardware, patches, pbuster/patch updates etc etc). I haven't thought about loading too fast, sure it does load faster and I am usually the 1st one in server. I am also running Daemon tools, hmm maybe will try without that because I have no clues what else to try

Comment

Working...
            X