anybody play armed assault or ffow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody play armed assault or ffow

Hi I was thinking of trying one of these games,and was wondering if anybody here has played them.If anyone has,please let me know which you reccomend.

Originally posted by judgeschmales View Post
    Hi I was thinking of trying one of these games,and was wondering if anybody here has played them.If anyone has,please let me know which you reccomend.
    armed assault is a hard game, u really need to play it with a clan or mates or community or u will hate it, u can end up driving 20km to get to a town, get killed instantly and spawn back at main 20km away. but if played with a community it is one of the best games ive played

Comment

FFOW is a great game, head over to the official forums.

Comment

ArmA is fantastic. If you join IC-ArmA if you get it, you'll never look back. The most realistic game I've played, with a great community.

Comment

Agreed, ArmA is an amazing game especially if you get in a good clan or find a good server. Gives the player a LOT of freedom - even in the demo... fun times, fun times.

Comment

Did not like ArmA myself, was fun on co-op but it was just too slow for me.

Comment

ArmA is a brilliant game, but unfortunately it wasnt 100% finished when it was released:hmm:

Comment

thanks for the reply guy's,I downloaded the arma demo and the graphics were like wolfenstien 3d,I guess I'll wait for the ffow demo and try that too.

Comment

ArmA graphics are actually quite good, but you need to have a high end system for that.. The demo and the real deal are actually quite different, when i downloaded the demo i hated it, but when i got the game it was much better

Comment

I have to agree with that Waaah, the demo also ran much worse than the finished product.

Comment

Just came from Arma. Had a massive battle against the capitalist scum as a proud soldier of the Russian Federation.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                        Just came from Arma. Had a massive battle against the capitalist scum as a proud soldier of the Russian Federation.
                        ahah capitalist scum.

Comment

Ya, Arma is great if u have no responsibilities in life or by some crazy instance can get paid a salary to play it.

Comment

Working...
                          X