Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lMoMol Camp Gibraltar pwnage part 8

The robotic arm conected to a software aimbot is back, so soon!!! :P

hehe,i cant stop making videos lol,i played like 15 rounds whole week ,so prolly ill take a pause from videos lol and play some more

here is a another video,i dont know if you like it but no rockets this time and im using herzog when i can(im noob with that little shotgun :P)

here is the video,hf!!!:

VIMEO link:
    As the song say,this is your last chance :P the pwnage continues,no sniper this time,a bit herzog,when it needs :P hf!!!

MEGAUPLOAD link (download for better quality):

Cheers!!!

vImeo says:This video has been protected

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
      vImeo says:This video has been protected

im sorry had the privacy on somehow,now is ok i think ^_^

Comment

Great stuff again! I like how you tripleshoot-kill the enemies. I can't do that yet... Also, did I see you knifing Shazanelli in the beginning of the video?

Comment

I didn't like the music as much in this video... but the footage was great! It was really awesome towards the end

Comment

nice video. i enjoyed it very well. nice editting and skills.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
              Great stuff again! I like how you tripleshoot-kill the enemies. I can't do that yet... Also, did I see you knifing Shazanelli in the beginning of the video?
              nah, it wasnt me.

Great vid anyway. What settings you playing the game one??? and what's your fps?

Comment

momo thats about 1 a week so in ina few month ull be up to bout lMoMol camp gib pwnage 800 lol

some of those knifed wer l33t lol triple shot kills all the time wtf lol

what sound you got yours on i put mine up and it dosent save probly my crap PC

Comment

haha nice,im glad you liked it guys,yep maybe the music wasnt so good like the last part but ok :P

sometimes in the multi knifing i dont know who im knifing cause the tags and names changing so fast so i dont know :P

this time was all low apart lighting at medium and geometry at max... i dont know what fps i have cause camstudio dont display the FPS im running like FRAPS,anw there is 0 lag ingame...

about sound i just have the record sound option on but sometimes sound is coming faster that image (like if is many ppl in a small place)so i have to drag the image forwrd a bit and match it grrr,is the only thing which take time...

anw cheers!!!

Comment

i mean what option do you have it ingame high ultra high medium low? :P cos mine wont change wondering if you haft to save it somehow

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                      I like how you tripleshoot-kill the enemies.can't do that yet...

to make those scenes of the video cause not all kills are like this ,i was just runing around and every guy was coming i was trying to headshot him instantly with 2 or 3 bullets only!...
                      so every guy i was seeing near or far moving or still i was shooting only one small burst of 2-3 bullets ONLY lol , guess the result lol most of the time i was missing,cause i had to hit head directly for a 2 bullet burst and its hard,or i was hitting him like head-throat or shoulder letting him with 5 health but i was stoping burst cause i wanted ONLY 2 bulet kills lol for the video,so that cause me many deaths hehe

lol but i guess those guys i killed with little shots from far definately thought about aimbot lol...

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
                      i mean what option do you have it ingame high ultra high medium low? :P cos mine wont change wondering if you haft to save it somehow
                      i have medium,but anw sound is recorder from speakers with my mic

Comment

This video is almost better then Hardcore p0rn, Really nice video mate. Keep on going...

Comment

i have medium,but anw sound is recorder from speakers with my mic [/QUOTE]

ahh so thats why it sounds better than mine :P whe i made one with sound you could here me eat when i reloaded rofl

and that why you never talk somtimes only use text =)

Comment

Originally posted by TaaLoon View Post
                            This video is almost better then Hardcore p0rn, Really nice video mate. Keep on going...
                            hehe cheers m8 ^^

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
                            [/QUOTE]and that why you never talk somtimes only use text =)[/QUOTE]

thats right

Comment

Originally posted by lMoMol View Post
                              to make those scenes of the video cause not all kills are like this ,i was just runing around and every guy was coming i was trying to headshot him instantly with 2 or 3 bullets only!...
                              so every guy i was seeing near or far moving or still i was shooting only one small burst of 2-3 bullets ONLY lol , guess the result lol most of the time i was missing,cause i had to hit head directly for a 2 bullet burst and its hard,or i was hitting him like head-throat or shoulder letting him with 5 health but i was stoping burst cause i wanted ONLY 2 bulet kills lol for the video,so that cause me many deaths hehe

lol but i guess those guys i killed with little shots from far definately thought about aimbot lol...

alot of those kills looked really instantaneous like right when you put the amount of bullets into them they immediately die, was your latency below 20 while recording most of that?

Comment

Working...
                              X