SP freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP freezing

hey i have a problem with the single player. at certain points in the campaign the visuals freeze, but the sound continues, but when i click my mouse it responds verbaly but still no visual. now i thaught it would be a ram issue, but the first campaign mission it happens as soon as you gain control of the APC's.

it took me a day of restarting the game to get past this, but the rest of the mission played fine, and the next mission played fine. the third on played fine, untill the second part, it was going great till you had to fall back to the town hall, as soon as i moved my men back, the visual froze, yet i could still hear everything.

i thaught, if it was a ram problem, it would mess up skirmish/multiplayer, yet it doesnt, i can play skirmish/multiplayer all day, yet it doesnt freeze up

PC Specs:
    Intel pentium 4 2.40ghz
    Nvidia 7300 GT 512
    Ram 1064mb
    and im runing XP proffesional with SP2

any help will be helpful

Do you have the most updated graphics drivers for your video card? If so, you might try a beta driver.

Comment

I've had that happen to me. I suggest updating your drivers, and a reinstall or four:P.

Comment

Working...
      X