Is OF worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is OF worth the money?

Ok, I got the original CoH for free, it came with my video card. And I was looking around to see if there has been other CoH's released and I see this Opposing Fronts Expansion Pack, Is it worth the money? If so, I might have have to go to Walmart or GameStop and buy it.

Oh, also, I downloaded the demo and played it, and was wondering how many missions are in the game? The demo doesnt show me enough that it is worth buying though.

EDIT: Look at my post count, lol.

I bought OF and I have no regrets what so ever on doing so. Believe me if you have the regular CoH, you won't want to miss out on buying OF. You get two amazing singleplayer campaigns, one for the Panzer Elite, and the other for the Brits. Also when you have both you get access to all armies(Wehr, Brit, US, PE). So if you enjoy regular CoH, CoH: OF makes it even better.

Comment

thanks for the input, I read some reviews and played the demo of it and I'm gonna go buy it when I get the chance.

Comment

Re: Is OF worth the money?

I have played CoH the 1st and loved it. just want to know in the game it says to pick your side for SP, so just to understand I pick between British or German? or does the game auto switch between? or can I play the hole SP being a Brit?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni View Post
          I bought OF and I have no regrets what so ever on doing so. Believe me if you have the regular CoH, you won't want to miss out on buying OF. You get two amazing singleplayer campaigns, one for the Panzer Elite, and the other for the Brits. Also when you have both you get access to all armies(Wehr, Brit, US, PE). So if you enjoy regular CoH, CoH: OF makes it even better.
          Bingo. :thumbsup:

Comment

Brits and PE play very different from the US/Wher, so it may take some time and you may want to play a few skirms/practice games with them but I say that OF is worth it 2 new sides and 2 new campaigns ftw!

Comment

Is it worth it? Most definitely. It adds so much to the original game.

Well recommended.

Comment

Eek. Why bump?!

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                  Eek. Why bump?!
                  yea... why? I've had the game for 2 months now.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                    Eek. Why bump?!
                    Originally posted by ebevan91 View Post
                    yea... why? I've had the game for 2 months now.
                    Lolz - sorry, just adding my own input. Didn't realise that there was a timer involved....

Comment

Working...
                    X