Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which System Did You Play COD3 On?

Originally posted by Foxx_36
    I can't quite seem to remember... I try my hardest to block this memory from my mind.

WOW. Really?
    Really. There are vehicles, unlike in COD4, and there's a nice ragdoll effect when you kill someone. I think it's alot better than cod4.

Comment

I just bought it today for the PS3 (only 29.99 before greatest hits) so updating it now will be playing in for awhile.

PSNID: MrKLM

Comment

Let me know how it is. I may be getting a PS3 soon and I thought about picking this up if I do since I've played every other CoD and was happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
          Let me know how it is. I may be getting a PS3 soon and I thought about picking this up if I do since I've played every other CoD and was happy with them.
          I beat the game in 3 days time only playing an hour or so each day the singleplayer was good but not great i liked that you could play as the Polish and Canadians.

The multiplayer i played like 3 times but just didn't get really like it. I traded the game in and got half the price I paid.

I should have rented it, which is what i suggest you do to see if you truly like it.

Comment

Thank you for the money savings! I'll be sure to rent it or see if I can get it in the used bin at Gamestop or something. Oh, I ordered my PS3 and it's on the way btw.

Comment

Was it just me or were all the versions of COD3 really boring, repetitive and hacks of the real Call of Duty series made by Infinity Ward? Treyarch fail. BTW I have it on PS2.

Comment

Treyarch makes bad CoD games and Infinity Ward makes good ones.

'nuff said.

Comment

Luckily for me, I haven't got a console.
                  Battlelog; jeffb7

Comment

Working...
                  X