Remember this?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember this?!

It sure has been a while, but we've dug up the 2005 demo for the popular Call of Duty 2 game! Bring back some old memories with the demo from Total Gaming Files.

Download Here

Never played it. Was hooked on CoD and then, for Christmas, my brother gave me Battlefield 1942. Been in Battlefield ever since until CoD4.

I hear its good though.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I didn't like Call of Duty 2 that much, there's just something about it that I didn't like, not sure what though.

Comment

A lot of people shared that sentiment...especially when it was discovered that the demo (and subsequent full-version, including MP) had a lot of "console elements" and features in it. The sharing of assets and development (which is commonplace now) was starting to show, and a lot of PC users could "feel" the difference.

Comment

I remember that memory like the back of my hand, I hope we see some quality mods similar to those in CoD2 taken to CoD4. It's all quite exciting to be honest.

Comment

ewwwww cod2 i thought everything was off in that game the guns were poorly done i found that to be the worst.

Comment

I had a lot of fun playing the SP component back in the day.

Comment

Re: Remember this?!

I actually loved it. It did have a very different feel from the original, but it was fun... Very different gameplay with the shotguns/smoke grenades, but it was still amusing. I miss my Kar98.

Comment

Re: Remember this?!

Originally posted by [t1] k0daK
                  I actually loved it. It did have a very different feel from the original, but it was fun... Very different gameplay with the shotguns/smoke grenades, but it was still amusing. I miss my Kar98.
                  :-O

Me too...

It was the first real "second-generation" game for me and my Xbox 360, was the first game I got for it back when the 360 first came out. Loved it.

The gameplay is totally different on PC and the 360, same differences with CoD4.

I do think that CoD2 took some more skill though, it was just a harder game to play.

Comment

Working...
                  X