What the...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the...?

I was having a so-so titan round today after not playing the game for a couple of weeks... A lot of fun and I was looking forward to the bronze medal that I deserved for my excellent skills on the battlefield... :laugh: And then this happens:

No bronze medal? Seems noone got one...

I'm not really angry but it was a little weird... anyone else seen this before? I can't tell if I got the bronze medal in my stats since I didn't check how many I had before (and if I would have done that I would have been caring about my stats too much haha)

Cheers TGN

(don't tease me for the K/D I told you why it's bad) :P

ZOMGWTFROFLOLBBQ a 1.28 KDR whatta n00bz0rz lulz!!!1!11!

Anyway, what probably happened is there was someone else who qualified for the bronze star but he left before the end of the match so he didn't show up on the scoreboard, but he actually will win the bronze medal since he had the third highest score in the server that round.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Makes sense... Although I think I looked at the scoreboard a minute or so before the match ended, and I had the 3rd highest score...

EDIT: Could have been the PAC commander then

Comment

if someone got in the round halfway through 41 points he still gets the award and not you

Comment

Kinda stupid. At least the gold, silver and bronze medal should only be awarded to those that actually finished the round.

By the way, my W/L is 1337...

Comment

Wow....looks like I may need to jump back into 2142. I figured after a year of me being in Iraq no one would still be playing. I need to show you up and comers what its all about!
            Edit: Stam1na...how in the hell did you get a 3.991 W/L....I need to start playing with better people...sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by T3HN4T3 View Post
              Edit: Stam1na...how in the hell did you get a 3.991 W/L....I need to start playing with better people...sheesh
              Oh so true. Yeah, basically I get my W/L by playing with good people. Joining their squads - which makes it an unstoppable squad, kinda.

Comment

why does bf think you're chinese stamina? moved again to china or forgot to change it to germany?

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                  why does bf think you're chinese stamina? moved again to china or forgot to change it to germany?
                  No, it's 2142-stats. I changed it to China cause I luv China. :laugh: And I don't like the German flags style. So... :yay:

Comment

Working...
                  X