• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Finding Admin for a Banned Server

Guys,
    I play on the server listed below,

Server Name ALL SUEZ 24/7 - RANKED
    Address 72.233.30.51:16567[:29900]

Its a TGN server and on Friday night I was banned. I would like to find out who the server admin is so I can figure out what happened. I was laying some mines pretty heavily, I did have punkbuster problems but the guys from work I play with said they did not see any reason why I got banned. Not that there is not a good reason I just would like to talk to someone about it and beg for forgiveness.

Can anyone direct me? my player name is gt350s.
    Thanks
    Dennis

I don't think TGN has any BF2142 server running at the moment. The banner for that server says TGL which is the TotalGamingLeague.com, try chasing it up over there.

Comment

They are still MyIS run servers

I've made a post in the Staff area with a redirect here perhaps someone will give some answers.

Comment

It's a clients server, them banners are loaded on there by default on the new install and can be changed by the client if they wish. You would need to get in contact with the clan/person who runs it to find out why you was banned.

Comment

My first guess was that it was a clients server but as there was no hints in the title I went by the banner.

Nice to see you still alive Dan .

Comment

Bah.

You got banned by [BM]w8liftin who is one of the most retarded admins on the face of the planet. Basically his rules are as follows:
            1: w8liftin gets the Gunship.
            2: If you get the gunship before w8liftin, your banned.
            3: If you shoot w8liftin down, your banned.
            4: If you shoot AT w8liftin, your banned.
            5: If you kill someone w8liftin was planning on killing, your banned.
            6: If you shoot AT someone w8liftin was planning on killing, your banned.
            7: If you use a SAAW your banned.
            8: If you get into an AA Turret your banned.
            9: If you ram w8liftin your banned. You can ram anyone else though.
            10: If your air vehicle gets within 100 meters of w8liftin's, your banned.
            11: If you look at w8liftin, your banned.
            12: If you say anything over the chat, your banned.
            13: If you command, your banned.
            14: If you run away from w8liftin's TV Missile, your banned.

In all honesty, this retard of an admin doesn't deserve his own server. The amount of rules he enforces ON HIS BEHALF ONLY is ridiculous.

PS: He clears MOST of his ban list daily, that way the retards who suffer his unjust bannings come back to populate his server with noobs to kill. If you didn't get removed from the banlist, you don't have a chance at getting removed. He's not the forgiving type.

Comment

Hi Guys, thanks for the heads up. I have played at this server allot, it was one of my favorites and I have never had problems there? I guess I was just lucky. For future reference how did you find out who banned me?
              Thanks in advance for the info.

Comment

I know because I have the personal displeasure of knowing [BM]w8liftin :laugh:

I love his server, when hes not on that is. It was on my favorites, but a few weeks ago he banned me and my clan member for "Being too good"... I am a huge fan of collecting the top Gunshipper's tags, so I spend the entire round dedicated to shooting him down. After taking him out of the skies a few times, I guess he was just sick of it. Now when I want to play some titan, I play on <SHT> 24/7 Suez Canal. Good server, no idiotic rules :nod: I'm not a part of their clan nor affiliated with them in any way, so no, this isn't shameless advertising

Comment

Working...
                X