1.5 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 problem

have been playing 1.4 all the time and moving up in rank, just installed 1.5 and i have No rank, started back to 1, my saved game is still in the folder, what is the problem?

So you installed the 1.5 patch, started up the game, and no rank? Just like that? No PC crash or error when the patch was installed?

Just 1.4 to 1.5 = Pvt?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yes just like that, this si the 3rd time i lost my rank, but im just gonna play 1.5 like this, alreayd got rank back to 20, with ease mind you. but do you kno why this is, have 33 rank, installed 1.5, no errors, started game, no rank, and my savegame file was still there.

Comment

Thats a new one on me. I dont know what would cause it. What you might try doing in the future is backup your profile folder, do the patch upgrade and if you lose the ranks, copy your folder back.

Something is being reset or corrupted when patching and that would overwrite the damage.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Have you tried restarting your game since this happened? You game may have just started in safe mode or something similar which could explain the loss of your rank?

Its always advisable to make a back up of your mpdata file in %PROGRAMFILES%\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\<Profile Name>\.

Comment

Working...
          X