This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another place to avoid: BF2 BooBs

They'll kick you over imaginary in-game transgressions. I won't go into detail unless asked: suffice it to say the community is worst off with them around.

You should stop giving your patronage to places like that and join our server instead. Come on, people! Show your support...

Total Battlefield 2 Community Server
    IP: 72.9.96.243:16567

Im on there now.

Comment

those community servers arnt so popular

Comment

ill bite... what happened? :box:
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
          They'll kick you over imaginary in-game transgressions. I won't go into detail unless asked: suffice it to say the community is worst off with them around.

You should stop giving your patronage to places like that and join our server instead. Come on, people! Show your support...

Total Battlefield 2 Community Server
          IP: 72.9.96.243:16567
          You are entitled to your opinion.....

I looked at the chat log and you were kicked for Solo TV. I also know that a mistake may have been made by the admin(another player had said you were doing it). If you had shown a little patience when you came back, you would have probably heard an apology.

" [23:51:57] who kicked me? "
          " [23:52:29] youre a fu#@ing moron dude, at least get your facts straight "(censored)

You went from "who kicked me?" to calling an admin a "f#@#in moron" in 32 seconds. How about showing a little patience...Its kind of hard to type while you are flying, which the admin who kicked you was doing. He told me in vent that he may have kicked the wrong person. Before he or I could respond, you called him a "fu#$ing moron".

We had a lot of disruptive players on that night. Sometimes people get kicked mistakenly/accidentally. Hell, sometimes members get kicked by accident...We even had someone ban the entire server one night by mistake. S$*t happens.

The mature players come back and calmly explain that they were not doing what they were accused of doing, or just come back and play without saying a word. Had you addressed the situation in a mature manner, the admin would have apologized, and nothing would have come of it. But instead you had to resort to insults.

Once back inside, I voiced my concern with the lack of discipline shown by your admins and (naturally, why expect anything less) was ridiculed, even implicitly called a liar.

Once I realized how futile it was for me to argue facts with someone who obviously didn't give a **** and just wanted to get rid of me for fear of being dominated in a heli, I cussed him out and asked to be removed (jokingly). Of course, I expected to be banned and I was.

I don't care that you remove the ban, but you should ask your admins to get their facts straight before taking action. Should I expect you to ridicule me too, or will you actually do something about this?
          OK, get YOUR facts straight. First off, you were not "implicitly called a liar" , nor rediculed. There wasn't anything that could even be construed as such. I checked the chat log. Secondly, no one kicked you "for fear of being dominated in a heli" . It was an accidental kick for Solo TVing. No one even addressed you before you turned to the insults. You were, however, warned for your language (automatically by the server), as is anyone who drops the f-bomb.

I'm not saying our admins are perfect, but our regulars will testify that we do a damn good job enforcing our rules. Trying to make sure 32 people follow the rules can be difficult at times, and mistakes are made.

If you want to bash our server fine, but please don't make up facts.

:salute:
          BF2 BooBs

Comment

Daaang, the OP got owned!

Comment

It's a game, get over it.

Comment

Working...
              X