how to re download AF EF and SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to re download AF EF and SF

yea so i dled AF and EF from ea when they came out, i got a new computer so i need to re install them and idk how/ware to find/dl them. also i bought sf from best buy (on a DVD) and its scrached to crap and i cant install it. can anyone help me recover my games please

anyone?

anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jblankster View Post
      yea so i dled AF and EF from ea when they came out, i got a new computer so i need to re install them and idk how/ware to find/dl them. also i bought sf from best buy (on a DVD) and its scrached to crap and i cant install it. can anyone help me recover my games please

anyone?
      Step one google "EA Downloader" or Clicky Here

For SF, Contact EA Customer Support, I believe they will require you to send $13

Look at this

NOTICE: Please refer to the original documentation that came with your product for warranty replacement information specific to your product. The following information applies to the North America territories only. If you are not using an 'NA' version of the game or do not live in that territory, you must consult your manual for the proper policies and information.

Electronic Arts Warranty Policy

Electronic Arts warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the recording medium on which the software program(s) are recorded (the “Recording Medium”) and the documentation that is included with this product (the “Manual”) are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. If the Recording Medium or the Manual is found to be defective within 90 days from the date of purchase, Electronic Arts agrees to replace the Recording Medium or Manual free of charge upon receipt of the Recording Medium or Manual at its service center, postage paid, with proof of purchase. This warranty is limited to the Recording Medium containing the software program and the Manual that were originally provided by Electronic Arts. This warranty shall not be applicable and shall be void if, in the judgment of Electronic Arts, the defect has arisen through abuse, mistreatment or neglect.

This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and no other representation of any nature shall be binding on or obligate Electronic Arts. If any such warranties are incapable of exclusion, then such warranties applicable to this product, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the 90-day period described above.

In no event will Electronic Arts be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from possession, use or malfunction of this Electronic Arts product, including damage to property, and to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury, even if Electronic Arts has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow limitation as to how long an implied warranty lasts and/or exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations and/or exclusion of liability may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, the Electronic Arts’ liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.

Electronic Arts will mail a replacement Recording Medium and/or Manual to you. If the product was damaged through misuse or accident, this 90-day warranty is rendered void and you will need to follow the instructions for returns after the 90-day warranty period. We strongly recommend that you send your products using a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession. EA Warranty Information. If the defect in the Recording Medium or Manual resulted from abuse, mistreatment or neglect, or if the Recording Medium or Manual is found to be defective after 90 days from the date of purchase, choose one of the following options to receive our replacement instructions:

Online: http://warrantyinfo.ea.com
      Automated Warranty Information: You can contact our automated phone system 24 hours a day for any and all warranty questions:

U.S. 1 (650) 628-1001

Product Replacement:
      If you meet one of the following criteria, you can send your product along with a nominal fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement product.

* The product is 90 days past the purchase date
      * The product has been scratched, broken, or has been damaged in another fashion.

When sending us your product, be sure to include a check or money order for the amount shown in the replacement costs section made payable to Electronic Arts, as well as all of the information in the requested information section below.

Make all checks payable to: Electronic Arts

Requested Information:

* Explanation of your situation
      * First and Last Name
      * Return Address
      * E-mail Address
      * Phone Number

Replacement Costs:

* PC-CD products: $13.00 USD

Mailing Address:
      EA Customer Warranty
      P.O. Box 9025
      Redwood City, CA 94065-9025

Note: We strongly recommend that you send your product using a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.

Comment

crap well ima jus borrow my friends sf cd. mine still reads, but it dosent install. (i still have my key n what not... its all legit.)

Comment

Working...
        X