Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters Kill with shotgun

My first shotgun video!!

I amke this video on my own server Quebec RAQC and i just say some"noob" walk on my face and dont shoot me lol so i pick my shotgun and i killm all of enemi

if you like my video please subcribe!!

and rate&coment cool please!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67qNwfoj9Y[/media]

ok video. music..eh overused.

Comment

One thing with frag videos is that you can pick and choose which shots to include. This means that if every shot inside the video is not absolutely outstanding, it's not impressive. The second person you shot was fighting one on one with you and then ended up just turning his back and running down a corridor towards your teammate. That's what I call a terrible player, and you killing him is nothing impressive (especially since it took almost four shots). The fourth person actually looked like he was idle or lagging...

And I don't actually know if you ever killed anyone with one shot since I didn't watch the entire way through. Unfortunately, I would have to say that you need a bit of work, but good effort anyways. =] Hopefully you can transform my negative comments into positive improvements if you ever make another video.

Comment

The Clark is a OHK - wearing people down with 4-5 shots is not owning them or 'pwning' in your parlance. Like the previous poster said, editing together some kills is easy. Have you ever ran up on a flag and taken out 5 assault troops with out changing the mag in the Clark? That would be worth putting on video.

Comment

Working...
        X