Your most hated map.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most hated map.

So everyone has been playing for a while and we all have our favorites, but what is the one map that popped into your head when you read the title? Everyone has one. Why is it your most hated?

Im sure a lot will say Shipment, but my most hated is actually Downpour. I dont know what it is about that map. Its just a big rectangle with no real cover and places to go, compared to the others. Even Wetworks has a lot more twist and turns. I can suffer through the map a round or two, but any more and I will just leave and find another server.

At least its obvious that Shipment was designed for fast pace, non stop action.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

I love sniping but I hate Countdown. Downpour can be OK but generally I don't like it either.

Crash ftw

Comment

Shipment is my most least-favourite map just because of the fact that its so pointless, too small other than for just two players.

Wetworks is also kinda annoying, depending on the game mode you just end up running up and down the ship doing the same thing over and over. The map works on no respawn kind of games types but otherwise your just end up going back and forth.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Shipment if it has a reasonable size population.

I completely agree about Downpour. I also don't like Bloc that much. I play it, but I don't really like it.

Comment

I hate Wetworks, there should be a lower level to move and battle it out on. Shipment is mindless fun

Comment

Wet works all around. Downpour would be second.

Comment

Oh I really agree with downpour,i hate it cos i keep diying in it...
              but I LOVE Crossfire.

Comment

shipment is way to small.

Comment

A second level on wetworks would be AWESOME.

**HINT TO MODDERS**

I wonder why IW didnt do that?

Dont forget WHY you hate the map. Thats more what I am interested in.

Crossfire ROCKS! I love that map. Anyone hate it?

I didnt like bloc because of the single player demo. I played that so much I got burned out on it.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by judgeschmales View Post
                    shipment is way to small.
                    shipment and Vacant are the best maps of the whole game IMO... you play a game for fun and thats what those to maps bring no matter how many players are on a server at once.

I've got a server up rotating both those maps 24/7 with extended time and ticket ratio.

IP# 69.13.112.82 default port

enjoy!

Comment

I don't really hate any maps but one that gets on my nerves is Bloc... Every time I am like Gah not this again

Comment

hate district moste

Comment

shipment should have been inside one shipping container.I dont consider dying in less than 3 seconds too much fun,basically spawn hold down fire button,and throw grenades.That map might be ok for 1 on 1,but thats just my opinion.

Comment

I think what gets me on Shipment are the people that hide in the corners and just kill you while you run by. Thats when I spawn with x3 grenade and throw one in each corner before moving. Gets a kill 93% of the time.

Should make a thread on why people hate/like shipment It would probably get locked quick.

Again though, its meant to be fast paced. I can understand that and thats cool. Our regular server is 24/7 shipment right now, but I can only stand it a round or two.

Crunch

Comment

every god damn map there all EVIL

Comment

Working...
                              X