Streak or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streak or Not?

Do you consider a a kill streak broken if you are revived, or is a streak good until you respawn?

Until you respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by 1con
      Do you consider a a kill streak broken if you are revived, or is a streak good until you respawn?
      Your "death" still counts to the enemy despite your revival, so I'm tempted to say it's broken.

Comment

Sloi is right in reality, but according to bf2 stats its the other.
        Love when people play karkand and just bunch up as medic, people get 50kills 10 deaths lol. But actually die 30 times in the game.

Comment

A revive is just that, you don't really die. (write it off to good doctors) There are some deaths where you cannot be revived, not alot of doubt there.

Comment

its more like you get unconcious, then die (after that 10seconds or so)

Comment

Revives must have been limited to 1-2 times max.

Comment

^ Not true

Comment

yeah i got kill streak of 50 but actually died 30 times but none showed up. But because only 50kills can be seen it makes me look 1337

Comment

for me.. once downed thats the end of the streak.. doesnt matter if u get revived u have been put on ur butt..and pwnage has been deault

Comment

I was thinking less about the official EA definition and more about when you are watching a movie about streaks. I saw a couple yesterday that included streaks with revives, which I thought cheapened the streaks somewhat.

Comment

It's called a streak for a reason: not dying. Being revived is not dying. Regardless of whether I was revived or not, it's still a kill streak.

People who say otherwise: Does your kill streak end when you get healed by a med kit? Or when you get repairs? Or when you grab some extra ammo? No, and the same applies to revival

Comment

I have proof, solid proof, that being killed and then revived does NOT end your streak. That is a final answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                            I have proof, solid proof, that being killed and then revived does NOT end your streak. That is a final answer.
                            That may be so, but I am sure that this thread is more about the "mental" side of things - whether you personally think your streak has ended when you are revived.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                              surly being revived is a team effort thus your kill streak was not earnt alone. It is like a gunner taking all credits for the 100kills he gets on wake when the pilot recieves no kills.

Comment

Working...
                              X