No announcement yet.

*** TBF2 server is up! ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we had 8 for a good 30 - 40 minutes. and it wasn't just 8 tgn members, there was a couple random people in there too

Comment

yarr there was.pretty fun i must say till the server closed connection

Comment

if im not going out tomorrow night (sat) then ill give it a go. is it ranked or unranked? and also, it seems the server pop has been somewhat low so far, why dont we all arrange a time to go on?

Comment

It's ranked. Also, I get my copy of BF2 in the mail (no, I didn't already have it) on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

And why is the server empty on a Friday night? There are more people sitting here watching the forums than in-game. There is something fundamentally wrong with that.

Comment

Because Ranked BF2 Blows?

Comment

Hell, I just remembered the reason I went to mods and other games in the first place. The ONLY application that gives me the dreaded X-Fi snapcracklepop of doom is BF2. AIX doesn't do it, but all official versions of BF2 do it. BF2, SF, every patch, online, LAN, single player. SCP after a couple minutes. I play a lot of games, and for this one older game to give me crap while Crysis runs just fine at respectable settings? Weaksauce

Comment

Working...
                X