Enemy Down : TF2 Spring Bonanzaaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy Down : TF2 Spring Bonanzaaa

Enemy Down (European gaming community) are pleased to announce The TF2 Spring Bonanza. This will be two events run side by side with a prize fund of £2000.

Tournament Information

There will be two events, one will be 6v6 "no crit" and the other an 8v8. Played over eight six team leagues with each team given five single map fixtures. The top two teams from each league qualify for a sixteen-team single elimination cup to find the TF2 Bonanza Champions.

Fixture Dates
    Sign up`s will go live over the weekend, and Fixtures will look to commence on Monday 17th March for 6v6 no crit and on Thursday 20th March for the 8v8 league. Matches will be played on there respective days each week unless both teams are able to agree on a suitable alternative day/time.

Prizes for 6v6 no crit competition
    First Place - £600
    Second place - £200

Prizes for 8v8 competition
    First place - £800
    Second place - £400

Please check news and forums on a regular basis for the latest news and developments.

Locked rosters are in force for this tournament. Please do not sign your clan up for this until your roster is accurate. No roster changes will be allowed once the tournament has started.

8v8 signups are live. 6v6 will follow soon after

Is this American?

Comment

Ooops, sorry.. meant to add it's hosted in Europe.

Comment

Hmm, could be interesting

Comment

I need monies! :shock:

Comment

Problem is, most of us are from the Unite States of America.

Also i don't think we'd all regularly turn up.

However i have had a wee peep at the ED website and they have a ladder sort of thingy. It basically like the clan rankings on the OC server. We enter a 6 or 8 man team and we organise matches with other clans in the league. We gain points for kills and what not and climb our way up the ladder. When we get to a certain stage, we can enter into private ladders.

Comment

Working...
            X