not sure whats going on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure whats going on.

I intalled BF2 on my brand new computer everything passes the easyinfo except opertating system i have windows vista and people have it working on vista so i didnt think it would be a problem i downloaded the patch and i click on a server and it doesnt respond. its in white as its ready to go but then when you click on it doesnt respond and in my favorites the servers are red.

Apply patch 1.41 and run the game as an administrator.

Comment

ive done that i have the patch and i have tried running it as an administrator nothing works i uninstalled it and re-installed it re-installed the patch and then i re-installed the patch again but it doesnt work i have been trying to get this thing to work for 3 days now. in the easy info it tells me my operating system fails but other people have the same OS and they can play it? wtf is that?

Comment

What are your computer specs? Vista is not the problem.

Comment

Just a question, when you installed, did you op'd to install DirectX 9? If not, you must ...other than that, I run Vista, and BF2 works fine. I did have some issues with the 32bit version, but managed to work them out ...you will too.

Comment

Try putting your overclock back to stock speed and apply the AMD dual core optimization fix from their website.

Comment

I have direct x 10 installed due to playing crysis how do i make it 9 so i can play BF2?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X