Quick Nub Question...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Nub Question...?

Can someone explain in plain english to me exactly how tickets work? DO you lose tickets when someone dies? Or a number of people? Or is it just a clock that ticks backward?

Take Karkand for example, you can win (if you're careful) without taking any flags... or you can lose even if you take almost all of them...

What gives? Is there some kind of magic formula?

I realize it's kind of a dumb question to be asking at this stage in my BF career but I really don't know. Thanks for any help clearing this up!

:salute:

The more flags you have, the faster the opposing team loses tickets. A death is a loss of 1 ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
      The more flags you have, the faster the opposing team loses tickets. A death is a loss of 1 ticket.
      Thats an actual death and not a "waiting to respawn" right?

Comment

Right, the ticket is lost as soon as the 15 seconds of being critically wounded is up.

Comment

ok guys thanks for clarifying!

Comment

You lose tickets in the following ways:
            - After the respawn timer reaches zero, your team loses one ticket. If you are revived before then, you do not lose a ticket. If you are killed and cannot be revived, your team loses one ticket instantly.
            - On Assault maps, the attacking team loses tickets constantly if they have not captured any flags, apart from their main. The defending team loses tickets constantly if they do not hold any flags at all.
            - On Double Assault/Head On maps, the team holding the least amount of flags slowly loses tickets.
            - If the enemy has no more flags and all players on their team are dead, the enemy loses all tickets.

You can see which side is slowly losing tickets (bleeding) by looking at the flashing number.

Hope that helps you.

Comment

Being killed and then revived does not take a ticket from your team. Therefore, as a commander it's always nice to spam "REVIVE EVERYONE" in the end of a round if the teams are pretty much equal in terms of tickets. I have won many 1-0 victories in that way .

Comment

oh god i have had rounds last like 3 mins when tickets are 10-10 and constant fighting at bridge of karkand. How tence lol! guess its worse if ya commander haha

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
                  oh god i have had rounds last like 3 mins when tickets are 10-10 and constant fighting at bridge of karkand. How tence lol! guess its worse if ya commander haha
                  I kid you not, I start shaking when there's about five tickets left .

Comment

Working...
                  X