X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait to!!!:salute:

Comment

Keeps looking better and better!

I wouldn't mind if people with faster PC's could up the gfx a bit more though. The faces seem.... flat?

Comment

yeah, give eye candy to our 8800GT's please

Comment

looks great

Comment

ya does look great

Comment

looks nice cnt wait for it

Comment

the game isnt being designed for top notch graphics which is why they are going with a nice cartoon feel for the game.

the guy on the plane wing does seem odd.

Comment

well wouldnt you seem odd too if you were riding the wing of a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum View Post
                    You know, this game is starting to look better and better. Whats with the p-41's landing gear?

Doesn't that happen now in BF Games you get slower in speed with an aircraft your landing gear comes down.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                      P-41? Unless you mean P-51?

I don't think that is a P-51. They don't have external machine guns.

I believe its the Messerschmitts, the famous being the 109 series, but yeah, BF109 fighter.

Niice pic though.
                      The rear one is a 109, the front one, however, looks more like a cartoon version of a Spitfire MkIX - 109's have square wing tips, not the 'pointy' ones that the front plane has (and the Spitfire has)

Comment

good screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by Cdr
                          The rear one is a 109, the front one, however, looks more like a cartoon version of a Spitfire MkIX - 109's have square wing tips, not the 'pointy' ones that the front plane has (and the Spitfire has)
                          Yeah, it's a spit. The warbird geeks have spoken.

BTW, I'm a little confused, are the "allies" British or American- they're referred to as the "Royal Army" (When is the USA going to realise that only the air force and navy are royal?), their symbol seems to be a white star and there seems to be a mixture of British and American equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Flt. Sgt. Powderhound View Post
                            Yeah, it's a spit. The warbird geeks have spoken.

BTW, I'm a little confused, are the "allies" British or American- they're referred to as the "Royal Army" (When is the USA going to realise that only the air force and navy are royal?), their symbol seems to be a white star and there seems to be a mixture of British and American equipment.
                            They may be deliberately avoiding using realworld nations, so the answer is probably neither. Just like the "National Army" isn't identified as german.

Comment

It's just Allies vs. Axis... They are attempting to not provoke or offend and I think they've managed to find a pretty good balance.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
                                It's just Allies vs. Axis... They are attempting to not provoke or offend and I think they've managed to find a pretty good balance.
                                I think they said all weapons and vehicules will be symmetric.

Comment

Working...
                                X