No announcement yet.

This Guy's Nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there sway on the sniper rifles in 360 CoD4 btw?

Comment

They have the hold breath option so yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum
        ^^Alright I give that guy props, he is god damn insane. I have very little respect for the game halo or those who play, but this Halo god is a very good player. Too bad he doesn't start playing on the pc. I would truly enjoy playing with someone of that skill level.
        Yes halo 2 has some skill to it. There are a lot of little things you need to know how do in order to play top level. BXR, double shots, painting the face. The best part is everything is hard.Noob can't just buy the game and do these without lots of practice.

But I loved Halo 2 No scopes. That is how it should be for every game. Just have the gun shoot stright while un scoped. So I can do halo 2 no scopes.

Comment

I got my fair share of Halo 2 :P

I remember watching that video a looong time ago, must've been a whole year by now... Dudes awesome. I was never able to do any of that with a controller... I still don't know how one can be so accurate with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng
            But I loved Halo 2 No scopes. That is how it should be for every game. Just have the gun shoot stright while un scoped.
            That's how MOHAA/MOHSH worked - no ironsights, scopes only on sniper rifles (still had crosshair though). It worked very well, and was tons of fun, especially when using rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
              That's how MOHAA/MOHSH worked - no ironsights, scopes only on sniper rifles (still had crosshair though). It worked very well, and was tons of fun, especially when using rifles.
              Didn't European Assault have ironsights? or was that console only... I remember having it for the gamecube... rofl.

Comment

No idea...I only play PC. European Assault was Console.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                  No idea...I only play PC. European Assault was Console.
                  Oh... Told ya, I don't know much about MOH. :P

Comment

Working...
                  X