Lambert Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambert Video

[media]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb52/immz_2007/?action=view&current=Untitled-6.flv[/media]

No comment? Meh, I'll review it...

2.5/5

Sadly it wasn't that great... Music was cut and reinserted rather "funnily" which I found weird. The skills were OK. You didn't aim for the head at all... The editing was also OK, but nothing out of the ordinary. TBH it was the music that threw me off. Its a good track, but it just wasn't meant to be used (or to better put it used and RE-used) like that. Sorry, I don't like to give reviews like this but sometimes it just has to be said...

Comment

^^ didnt want to edit it to much because when you see other users doing it you get the looked good but the editing was too much and I didnt have any music on my comp on my pc that was useful, tbh it was just a ''cut job''

Comment

If you put a note in your first post like "I made this in five minutes" or "Ignore the music, its all I had" it changes how people review the movie

Comment

Lol ^^ and ive only been playing for a few days , although this is my second characted ive never played with the lambert before ....
          This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Stats

Comment

What i noticed was that i did not see awards...
            Everybody can kill 1-4 times straight with that thing and it aint that hard..
            It makes your movie less '' WHOO!!'' And, If you kill somebody : he was on his one.. You dont really get the feeling of : Omg i have to watch this movie because its keeps getting better.. You understand what i mean?
            The sound.. Well Maybe i did not like it because it was to loud, And the game was more ''softy?'' That sound will be beter at a Heavy shotgun/Ganz ownage vid, You understand what i mean. Lol.
            And if you wanna kill with lambert at high distance -> do it at single shot..
            It dont will kost you allot of ammo.. And also place your mines on good spots.. While watching the vid i was seeing that you placed mines with the front trough a wall:laugh: When i saw that i was Like : Does he think that there are glitchers? or is he affraid of walls and little rooms :laugh:...

But still, It was ownage. With a weapon you dont see allot.. And your graphics where high. But not really special 3/5

This are friendly tips dont forget that:salute:

Comment

^^ point taken
              I did get awards but when fading the clips out they were always @ the end, with these tips im going to make a better video , thanks guys

Comment

it was good. i like seeing people get dome slit

Comment

Working...
                X