No announcement yet.

teamwork screenshot thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamwork is rushing ahead and covering the main bridge the enemy try to cross whilst your mates take the flags behind you. At this point there were two burning vodniks on the bridge and this truck I let come right near me before I started shooting at it, allowing for maximum panic factor in those sat in it staring at me!

Comment

Your alone in that APC mate! You should get spanked for that

Comment

talk about a cunning ploy MrD

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
          Your alone in that APC mate! You should get spanked for that
          Once again we have to resort to chess like tactics!

Pile in an apc at carrier at start of round, if no one gets in then tough, you are working to a timetable.

Race to west beach, then follow the road round, take the right heading towards the dam and cross the river at the first opportunity, check factory is clear then drive to the left of factory, following the wire, and get in that position covering the bridge, also able to knock out 3 likely firebase/bunker spots where people too frequently lay them.

If you can remove 3 full vehicles with squads in them from the battle, then you stall the enemy with enough time for your guys to take the dam and the bridge, then meet the enemy head on as they struggle to get out of the main base and the two cp's at factory and east 'whatsit' (name forgets me right now!)

Makes perfect sense really when you think about it. Admittedly having the second crewman in the apc is the best idea, but if no one gets in at start of the round then you have to get moving or you will miss the enemy and the plan goes to hell.

The round I took the screenshot from, that was the start of the round and I had merely enough time to reach that spot near the bridge and just look where my team are, taking dam and bridge.

Comment

its not teamwork MrD if ur on ur own ..

Comment

And that is why the basic western forces mentality will never win an insurgency conflict

Sometimes you have to put a piece behind the enemy lines, operating unlike standard procedure, to benefit the team. As you hug together in squads and constantly find you are unable to reach that cp, then you suddenly find a lessening in the enemy movements and fire, know it was me sliding through the enemy and mining and blowing up their armour and transport trying to get up front to prevent you reaching that cp!

Comment

Coming back for more troops..

Sucky gfx but still, A10 after killing the t90.

Comment

Did that A10 crash to hell or something?

Comment

Looks like it's just going behind the hill....

Comment

It looks all black and f*cked up

Comment

so tasty, i thought u n alpha hated Project Reality :P

Comment

Not my picture, but still

Comment

Charming Btw, i saw a guy called *something*Polka writing "Fap, Fap, Fap" in the chat on that RIP server just 15 min ago. Im guessing that was you

Comment

Ah yes, even the fap fap squad...

Comment

Fine. Not too entertaining, but ok.

FAP FAP Squad FTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X