Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

||3RB||MOBB's warning! you could get spoofed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ||3RB||MOBB's warning! you could get spoofed!

Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know that on Dec 30, 2007 apparently myself and many other well known players had their name spoofed. Luckily the guy who spoofed my was out of japan so it was easy to see it wasnt me, so check your name through punksbusted and make sure and clear yourself if it happens to you, as you can imagine EA and evenbalance are as incompetent as usual and are doign nothing about the issue.

I found out about when I went to log on to legion at war server and they informed me of the spoofer, most admins are that accomodating so be aware of your standing namewise. I had alot of help from raging rebels clearing this up so big thanks to them.

||3RB||MOBB

I... don't care.

Comment

Lol I had a few people try that on me but the *******es couldn't spell my name.. lol

Comment

I am not as popular.

Comment

Originally posted by N2K View Post
          I am not as popular.
          is it needed lol?
          dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
            I... don't care.
            why post?

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
              why post?
              Because this thread's content, title, purpose and overall existence is pathetic.

Comment

I've been a little worried about this lately. I tend to piss off a lot of hackers.

Comment

Doggie, this is relevent since I am trying to warn other players to check their accounts via punksbusted or pbans to make sure it hasent already happened so they dont get kicked or banned out of their favorite server for no reason.

As for you Doggie, if you dont have anything constructive to say why bother posting you dont care, just take your narrow minded views elsewhere... Jack @ss.

Comment

The title of this thread sounds like a ****ing speech to the nation. Throughout the whole thread you're constantly reminding people of the supposed fact that you are well-known and therefore spoofable. "myself and other very well-known people"... Do you hear yourself talking? This thread is not a damn warning, it's a pathetic cry for attention. I mean, in what way can you warning help us? In what way is your thread any useful at all, except for the purpose of boosting your e-penis? I am not narrow-minded, I just love to criticize retarded people.

Comment

Doggie, please refresh my memory a little. You proclaimed yourself to be what exactly? "Moral..."?

MOBB > You, in every possible category. Please, sit the f*ck down. He got his name spoofed, yes, hes known to pretty much every TBF2 member who has been here over a year and can call himself a jetwh*re. He thinks its a new problem so he warns other people. The fact that he calls himself a "well known player" shouldnt be an issue. Its not like hes SerialButcher, who said hes a general and that makes him better than you.

[EDIT] Yes, youre in category 2 now, enjoy your stay.

Comment

Well this is just ****ing gay. There is not anything in his thread that can help anyone out there, it's just bogus. All of it. The fact that he is "well-known" and oh-so-great should mean that he has some goddamn idea of what has been going on in the BF2 community for the past years, but no, all of this "hacking" and "spoofing" ( :O ) seems to be new for him. I can accept new people posting about stats-updates (well uhm, no I can't really) but old veterans should have SOME kind of situational awareness. FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                          Well this is just ****ing gay. There is not anything in his thread that can help anyone out there, it's just bogus. All of it. The fact that he is "well-known" and oh-so-great should mean that he has some goddamn idea of what has been going on in the BF2 community for the past years, but no, all of this "hacking" and "spoofing" ( :O ) seems to be new for him. I can accept new people posting about stats-updates (well uhm, no I can't really) but old veterans should have SOME kind of situational awareness. FFS!
                          Just shut up, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                            Just shut up, please.
                            Well that's a nice way to end a conversation... kthxbai is much better though!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                              Well that's a nice way to end a conversation... kthxbai is much better though!
                              Youre barking at the wrong guy for completely wrong reasons. I wanted to keep it short and simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X