Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New profile a good idea?

Best TB2142
    My first profile i made on Battlefield 2142 was Brigadier gen spmarc0 (99934global:laugh I was a total noob on that profile:laugh:..
    And at newyear i have made up a new profile, I was hating it to do Because i loved my first profile...... But after i while me and my new profile : TaaLoon
    Where starting to be very good...

Now my question, Do you al think that i have made up a good profile? Or should my next profile be much better? (still gaming on it no worries, I am gaming now for 10.000 commander score :salute

Taaloon stats EA.com
    http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefiel...Name=&Profiles=
    TaaLoon stats 2142-s.com
    This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Btw: I never go on Knife servers, But a while ago i just joined a random friend en he was On **NL** challange , did not know that it was a knife server, shot-killed all the fckers i can find (so now i can explain my historie 2142-s) :laugh:

NL Knife only? I will always remember them, they were the first victims of "CCC*****"

Comment

Lol Yeah but i never go on them and the only thing i know knife servers of are : ***** Knife only ( in the name)

Comment

it really depends on what wapons you use. if you primarely use voss, baur, zeller etc, then it won't be satifing. but you seem to use krylov as favored then your kdr will be higher.

Comment

I use mostly krylov
          Baur
          And shotgun
          And offcours the knife, But i am only doing that when i see bigguys..
          Last days i have knifed KAIN and bf-roco01 And on my other account fightclub :laugh:

Comment

You want to make a THIRD char? I think you're going good places with the ones you already have, and you should make the best of them first

My primary character lolyn is my first 2142 name, and indeed my first PC FPS name ever, played a buttload using it and got pretty nice stats, knifed most of the top 100, and got into the top 100 myself. For a bit of fun I made "Hansmoleface" as a second, and have played around 6 or 7 hours using him... I rarely use it though, prefer to go on as lolyn tbh, I'd rather get as much done with character as possible before moving onto the next, and there's still lots of fun to be had with lolyn yet.

Comment

why starting another soldier? just for the ranks? your rank does not depend on how good u are but the time u invested in the game......

so play with the name u like, the e peen gets bigger when u wipe an entiry squad, not for good stats in a signature

Comment

I started a new solder, LAPTOPGAMER as FURRYBIRD is about as high as he can go. this works well because sometimes it is fun to play and not worry about points, then sometimes it is about the points depending on my mood.

Comment

Way to copy my thread.

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon Rocker View Post
                    why starting another soldier? just for the ranks? your rank does not depend on how good u are but the time u invested in the game......

so play with the name u like, the e peen gets bigger when u wipe an entiry squad, not for good stats in a signature
                    I agree with Babs here. I don't see why you should make another account just for stats. With 2142 I always stick with the same name, I was rubbish in the beginning but I was slowly getting better, and so did my stats.

Comment

Unless you care about Stats... I played with my first soldier for a long time, and I SUCKED due to this being my first FPS and the fact that I had a horrible computer and laggy internet connection... So my stats sucked. I still played on him nonetheless, and got most of the awards. However there was no way on earth the War College could ever be mine... It would have taken years to fix my W/L Ratio

Anyway, around November I upgraded my computer and internet. Started a new soldier, and look where I am now My K/D is twice what it was, my W/L is an unbelievable 4/1+ and I am re-earning all the awards. Sure it sounds like I have multiple personality disorder cause half of everyone calls me Fin and the other half Kaizer, but meh.

It all depends on what you want really. If you want a profile with awesome stats, just start fresh. The cons are the facts that you lose your buddy list, and it will be rather confusing for your friends to get used to a new name (at least for a little while). You also lose all world ranking you might have had, and all hope of getting it back (I was in the top 2000 before I started fresh, I am now in the 15000 area).

Comment

I think when you play for fun it just makes the game more enjoyable as most are probably checking their score.

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
                          I think when you play for fun it just makes the game more enjoyable as most are probably checking their score.
                          I think that's a very good point. I've tended to play most of 2142 using a bit of the 'ol grey matter - but you do get frustrated when things don't go your way.

I've pretty much convinced myself that once Brigadier General comes up, I'll ease off with the Unzen profile. I'll probably create a new one and just go for pure fun. I'll probably take up both the sniper role and piloting the aircraft - both of which I've barely touched on with my main profile. I'll expect bloody awful K/D ratios to come with it too!

I'll be happy to reach the Brig Gen rank. I think it's a bit of a landmark and a good achievement to look back on. I've never had any aspirations to get onto the leaderboards (I think the wife would divorce me with the commitment I'd need ) so there's little else to achieve with Unz.

Until BF3 comes out, of course.....

Comment

the fun of having a clean slate with no one owning your dogtags (yet) and winning all those awards and ranks again

Comment

Working...
                            X